Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2006, 12:48 PM
    80's or 90's scifi movie
    Okey, I have seen two movies when I was little that I am stuck with! One was The Wraith (Turbo Interceptor), thankfully I got this one and watched it again and got it out of my system. The other one is tricky, here isi what I remember :

1. it's a robot movie of some sorts
    2. a scientist is killed intentionaly in a explosion so that the others scientists can put him into a orange costume of some sorts. Then he gets incinerated and the costume turns dark. Olso I remember that the costume is filled with some kind of liquid. I think that this costume reanimates the dead.
    3. scenes from this movie :
    a) he is frozen into a cube of ice and while he is transported with a truck he escapes
    b) his girlfriend is strangled by a fat guy, don't remember what his story is but that fat guy tries to run over our robotdeadscientis with his car and the robot manages to hold the car in place
    c) at the end he fights two other guys in similar suits.

Please GOD, someone help me I am going nuts over this, I'll name my first child after the guys who tells me what this movie is called!
    chelo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 08:09 AM
    The movie you are looking for is called the (Retaliator)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 01:59 PM
    I think the movie is actually The Vindicator from 1986, starring some guy and blaxploitation icon Pam Grier. The "fat guy" was character actor Maury Chaykin.
    asharel Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 04:49 PM
    Can someone help me find a movie I watched about 5-6 years ago? It was about out of space creatures coming to earth and they find it empty and frozen. They discover a child and they rivived him to read his memories and learn about the life that was here. They new he will die soon after thet revived him so they created and ilusion of the last day of his life with his mother at their home. He re lived those moments and went to sleep again. Forever... you can email me the answer to [email protected]. Thank you!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 22, 2010, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by asharel View Post
    can someone help me find a movie i watched about 5-6 years ago? it was about out of space creatures coming to earth and they find it empty and frozen. they discover a child and they rivived him to read his memories and leran about the life that was here. they new he will die soon after thet revived him so they created and ilusion of the last day of his life with his mother at their home. he re lived those moments and went to sleep again. forever....you can email me the answer to [email protected]. Thank you!
    Repeat question: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...ie-536984.html
    slut_bangr Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 01:47 AM
    The movie you are looking for is AI.. It stars that once loved little haley joe osmand boy or whatever his name.. the scene your referring to is at the very end, the parents programed the little ai robot boy to love them so much, that hundreds of years after their deaths the little robot boy would still be wandering the earth miserably looking for 2 dead human parents.. the aliens find him and give him that day with his mom, because of what a whiny little brat he is about seeing them 1000's of years after they had died..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or early 90's scifi/comedy with little aliens [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a kid about Aliens that crash(I think they crashed) on earth during Halloween so everyone thinks they are just in costume since they are the size of kids. I remember the movie being funny too so I guess it was a comedy. And I think they befriend a little girl. I can't...

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

Looking for kid's movie... 80's/90's [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember very much about this movie... possibly a TV show... but it was about a family that lived in this house that was haunted by a ghost... and I remember the ghost looking sort of like Slimer from Ghostbusters... and all I remember was that they vacuumed the ghost to get rid of it......

80's scifi movie... Title? [ 7 Answers ]

It's an 80's or early 90's movie where this astroid comes out of space and lands on a farm and this little creature comes out that looks like a leach. I remember a scene from where they're playing baseball and the creature is in the woods and attacks one of the players by attaching itself to it's...

Looking for an 80's or 90's movie title... [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping to find a movie title in which an old lady has worked hard her life running a small store or restaurant, and rather than sell it, she advertises it as an enter an essay to win. She then reads the letters and picks a girl with a little child to give her business to. I think to enter,...

View more questions Search