Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

Apr 17, 2009, 11:27 AM
    Paypal account
    I'm not having account in paypal

But I liked to be a online tutor everyone asking for the paypal account actually what this account for?? How to create? Any fees? I gone through the site of pay pal more over I can't able get what it is actually meant for?/

Is this really secure one??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 17, 2009, 11:33 AM

First PayPal is secure. Second, its basically a way for people to process payments without using a credit card. One can maintain a free account with Paypal, that will allow for accepting money from other Paypal users. There are additional options that do carry fees, but these are clearly marked so you don't have to sign up for them.

As long as you have a bank account, you can link it to your Paypal account so thjat you can withdraw money from your Paypal account.

Apr 17, 2009, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    First PayPal is secure. Second, its basically a way for people to process payments without using a credit card. One can maintain a free account with Paypal, that will allow for accepting money from other Paypal users. There are additional options that do carry fees, but these are clearly marked so you don't have to sign up for them.

As long as you have a bank account, you can link it to your Paypal account so thjat you can withdraw money from your Paypal account.
    Fine thanks... if you don't mind can I ask a question how it works...

How can I withdraw money

I'm from india ,how far it is used ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 17, 2009, 12:26 PM

As long as you have a bank account that Paypal will accept for a link you can use it. Since I'm from the US, I don't know how it works with banks outside the US.

As to how you can withdraw money, they will be a link when you view your account. You just fill out a form indicating how much you want to withdraw and a few business days later it will appear in your account.

I would suggest going through the steps to open an account and see how it works.

One advantage is that PayPal will do currency exchanges (though there is a transactional fee for it).

Apr 17, 2009, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    As long as you have a bank account that Paypal will accept for a link you can use it. Since I'm from the US, I don't know how it works with banks outside the US.

As to how you can withdraw money, they will be a link when you view your account. You just fill out a form indicating how much you want to withdraw and a few business days later it will appear in your account.

I would suggest going through the steps to open an account and see how it works.

One advantage is that PayPal will do currency exchanges (though there is a transactional fee for it).

Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2009, 09:25 PM

I have used an account for my eBay sales and find it works very well.

Apr 17, 2009, 10:05 PM
    Fine thanks so I can create an account over there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a online bank account like ING or Paypal be seized? [ 10 Answers ]

The title pretty much sums up my question but ill elaborate... A court found me and my brother guilty of owing back rent. Long story short we had a verbal agreement with the plaintiffs nephew to pay X amount of money a month in rent and we always paid. In essence we we're subleasing. The nephew...

Paypal Scam [ 2 Answers ]

When I post things I want to sell on the internet people say they will transfer the money to why paypal account and then I send it to them. I know this is a scam, but how does it work? The money is in the account so how is it a scam?

Using paypal [ 20 Answers ]

Is it safe to use paypal. My son wants to buy a pair of shoes from a company called Eastbay. I have used companies such as LL Bean/credit card with no problems... just wondering though. Thanks

Can a online bank account like ING or Paypal be seized? [ 9 Answers ]

The title pretty much sums up my question but ill elaborate... A court found me and my brother guilty of owing back rent. Long story short we had a verbal agreement with the plaintiffs nephew to pay X amount of money a month in rent and we always paid. In essence we we're subleasing. The nephew...

View more questions Search