Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shivash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 11:21 AM
    Losing game because of injury
    Hi , I'm professional tennis player but nw I'm having in my ankle . After treatment when I'm playing I feel's like first time tim touching the racqt for 1 week I cnt play my good game:confused:
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

Apr 17, 2009, 11:44 AM

So sad don't you consult your doctor for any other sprays or medicine to overcome this ache
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Jul 17, 2009, 06:50 PM
    How is your tennis going at the moment? If it's still not right there may be some psychological hurdles to overcome given that the injury was a couple of months ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Injury law [ 1 Answers ]

Can you sue a negligent individual in a workmans comp injury?

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Self Injury [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I didn't quite know where to post this so I tried here... Anyway, I know that self injury is typical of someone who has been abused through childhood, but I seemed to be OK there for a few months... now Im taking social work in college which didn't bother me till today when we watched a video...

Arm Injury [ 1 Answers ]

Hello people I have today suddenly felt immense pain in my left arm which is ranging from the elbow joint up to my wrist. It feels bruised and is very sensitive towards finger movement and contractions within the muscle. I didn't sleep on my arm last night so that throws that out of the...

View more questions Search