Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pavlington Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 03:11 AM
    Red spider mites around window reveals
    How do I get rid of red spider mites from window reveals. We do not have any plants that may attract them. Red brick facings on outside of house with cavity and blockwork internal construction, with plaster over.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 17, 2009, 08:24 AM
    Your question reads like they're on the outside. Any long lasting insecticide (not aerosols, you'll usually find good long lasting products in pump sprayers or concentrates to make a suspension in water) applied to the brick should get them under control. It may take several applications, spread out over a few weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to close all the childwindows(popup window) when closing the parent window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, all In javascript I need to close all the child windows that I have opened through a parent window Scenario: Here I will be having as many as child window opened and name given to the child window can not be tracked because each will be having a different name, and I am using 70 to...

DNA reveals Greenland's lush past [ 7 Answers ]

Man, this global warming thing sure is getting complicated... All this ice we want to shield from a meltdown destroyed entire ecosystems teeming with plant and animal life, so why wouldn't we want Greenland to be lush and green again? Oh that's right, "a complete melt of the ice sheet would...

Spider mites in our house [ 3 Answers ]

We have spider mites all over the inside and outside of our house. We have no house plants and no landscapeing outside. A friend in the bug biz. Says they sometimes are in the lumber when they build new houses and get in that way after a while. I have a baby and don't want to risk her health but...

Spider Mites in House [ 1 Answers ]

I have spider mites around the windows of my house. I don't have plants inside or out. I have an exterminator and I have tried the alcohol, water and detergent mixture. They just won't die. They are less than before but I want rid of them completely!! Does anyone know how to get rid of them...

`N Sync's Lance Bass reveals he is gay [ 27 Answers ]

Lance Bass, band member of 'N Sync, says he's gay and in a ``very stable'' relationship with a reality show star. Bass, who formed 'N Sync with Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, tells People magazine that he didn't earlier disclose his sexuality because he didn't...

View more questions Search