Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aoife_C Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 02:37 PM
    As I just joined this website I came on her wanting to perhaps you know help someone in a way, small or big. This is what brought me to you. I feel utterly sad that a family member would violate you in any way at all. I can't say I know how you feel cause I never found myself in that position. Saying that, I would wish that you would be able to refrain from harming yourself. You might feel that you brought it upon yourself, but no matter what, you did not. Suicide, certaintly is not the answer, you may feel like you can't talk to anyone but even coming on here and letting out your feelings is some sort of a step isn't it? :) I'd love for you to be able to move on and promise everyone here that you'll look for help, professionally or even a close friend. I hope that you can get through this as no matter what there is at least five people out there that love you truly, even if they don't tell you all the time. ;)
    TheGentleman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Anonymous0 View Post
    I was sexually, emotionally and physically abused a couple of years back... by a family member
    I never talked about it... I tried writing, crying, screaming just to let the anger out... but now all I thikn about is ending this... I'm suffering a lot
    I'm constantly feeling angry, weak and sometimes I can't even get out of bed... I've been in denial for a whole year

I can't seek professional help... I can't talk about it... and it kills me that I have to act as if nothing has ever happened and just smile it off.
    Don't get me wrong about nay of this but I was in a situation were I was going to commit suicide and this stopped me.
    Everything that happens of course hurt you and affects your life 24/7 but as much as it hurts taking your life isn't the naswer. Im not a Very religious person but if you believe in god taking your life is a sin that will send you to hell than you'll live a enternity dealing with things you are now. But that's beside the point this is what I was told.
    Yes you may commit suicide and people will cry and be sad but in the end they will get over it and move on with there lives. All you will be is just another person removed from history. Take all that pain and live your life have children of your own and spoil them so and maybe that will bring happiness. It's the only that will for me
    flakyfart Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2009, 12:52 AM

I'm not for or against suicide, it's a very personal thing and even though others believe that carrying on in the most dilapadted and destroyed condition is better than death I don't see things this way. I hate the pain you feel, as I hate my own pain. Even more I hate that your reason for seeking death is because of another's actions. I deal with my own pain by inflicking it on others, (not through abuse) in creative ways. If you do decied to go, be considerate of others. People here will miss you. It isn't right to hurt them by not being there, also someone has to find your remains. That grusome decovery will scar another human being for life. Even if its rescue personal. They never get over it. Suicide just isn't practical. Finding a way of living can be. Imprace pain and that burns through you and find oncemore the searing beauty that surrounds you in the world. It's there you have just forgotten how to see it.
    Best of luck
    MWilken Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2009, 05:08 PM
    I have tried to kill myself 4 times in this life and I realized, it takes a lot more guts to life this life as to kill myself and you have a lot of guts, more than I had, please do me a favor, file charges against the SOB, that person needs to be punished, please go to the police and yes please tell your family about it, you will be able to feel better about yourself after a while, I know you will never forget what happen to you, but time does heels wounds, no matter how long it takes, you will be able to smile again, you may believe me.
    izumi_puppy Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2009, 03:35 PM

Dude don't do it.

Its not reasable.
    dedededed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 02:57 PM
    Why is when you talk about suicide they always say think of the people that love you? Or the people that you would leave behind? The truth is if they really new you or loved you they would no that you are hurting. But no one does. How do I no this because I wish I was not born. I go to bed praying please don't wake up its funny as I don't believe in god but I pray for death

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On suicide [ 3 Answers ]

Is it normal to from time to time think about death or suicide? With all the problems the world have, do people think and say" is not worth it, might as well get it over with"? I mean we all have our ups and downs

Suicide and me [ 7 Answers ]

I feel like killing myself because my life is slowly falling apart what should I do I have no one to reach out to

Don't know what to do? SUICIDE? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what to do? Sometimes I come to the point when I want to commit suicide ! What should I do?/COLOR]

Historical Teen Girls Movie- Suicide or Suicide Attempt? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a teen- about 10-15 years ago on Showtime or HBO. I think it took place around WWII, with a teenage girl that befriends a new girl at their school, which I think was an all-girls school. The girls meet with other girls (friends) from the school in the woods behind the...

Suicide dog [ 2 Answers ]

My dog barkley is a half black lab half german sheperd she has a crate, but she is willing to kill herself to get out. She clawed out, but she scraped her nose, and it bleed for ever. What should I do?

View more questions Search