Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theresbeautyinu Posts: 108, Reputation: 3

Apr 16, 2009, 05:19 PM
    The Feeling of Emptiness
    One of my very best friends (out of 2) left me Tuesday. I don't know what I did.:confused: She said that she needs a break from me and she doesn't know if she's coming back to me.:(Shes an amazing person. She was there whenever I needed her and I was there for her to. She said that at sometimes it felt like I was the only one who would take her seriously and understand her. I felt the same way about her. I cried all Tuesday night, all yesterday, and all today... I don't know how to get by without her. She left the empty cold feeling inside me, and I need her back badly. I told her that I can't live without her and that I need her. She won't believe me. What do I say to make her believe that I really do need her?
    taoplr Posts: 415, Reputation: 144

Apr 16, 2009, 10:48 PM

Were you lovers? What happened that made her leave?
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Apr 17, 2009, 12:46 AM

Maybe get a journal and right down all those feeling let it all out. It helps so much just to say what you want to say get angry if you want. The journal is only for you and sometimes once you sit and read it it sometimes shed some light on the situation that you maynot have seen before.

Apr 22, 2009, 04:09 PM

I've tried all that... nothing seems to work... she was just my best friend... and I miss her so much!! =(
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 04:37 PM

Sorry about your loss. What have you done in the past to make yourself feel better when faced with such hurt and pain?

Apr 23, 2009, 02:01 PM

I've done allot of things... some in which I shouldn't have, and some which is good...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do about this feeling? [ 1 Answers ]

So Its winter break and I should be happy to finally be away from school for a while. Its strange then that I can't even feel a twinge of good will from anyone. Maybe its just me but I feel totally alienated from my friends. My family has been very kind but often a bit rude to me. Since christmas I...

Still Feeling Bad [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all, I just wanted to talk for a bit. I have been doing so well. I have had NC for a month now. Although it has only been 2 weeks since she tried to contact me last which I didn't reply. I have been dating and trying to keep busy so I can move forward. I am not doing so well again. Not sure...

Feeling fat [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I'm 5'8 and weigh 9 and a half stone, is that right for my height and ever since I've started work I've gain a lot of muscle in my legs and most of my body has toned quite nicely but my stomach hasent can anyone help me do this, its depressing as I constantly think I'm fat and compare myself to...

Emptiness / loneliness and emotional [ 2 Answers ]

I have become extremely attached to my friend. I had a crush on this guy and my friend went to great lengths to help me find ways to spend more time with my crush. When things didn't work out between me and my crush, my friend was always there for me to be my emotional support. My friend is...

Feeling of emptiness [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Okay I am soon to turn 17 and although this doesn’t mean very much to me I feel I have got to a point where I am constantly feeling like there is something missing in my life, I play allot of sport and this is sometimes a temporary relief from the feeling, however it is nothing more than...

View more questions Search