Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AndyPartridge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 05:03 PM
    Vert jump height, young player, what's the best wy to increase it!
    Hi I'm andy I am 16 and play the beautiful game of bball 4 times a week not includeing leisure bball.

I really want to increase my jump height and there are a lot of programs saying they can and a lot of people saying there bs!

The main gist seems to be that the only people to benefit from the programs are people hu haven't done vert jump training before. I haven't either but I am really sceptical about buying a dvd that might not work

"What is the best way i can quickly and effectively increase my jump height bearing in mind i am willing to put alot of work in but don't have access to too many facilitys" :):rolleyes::D <--- thought it would be a waste if I didn't use them
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 06:27 PM

Ankle weights, and a lot of toe raises

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Height Increase [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Neville. I am 19yrs old and 5"11 in height. I would like to make it 6+. Can you tell me some stretches or exercises that will help me. I have heard pressing the midpoint of the toe stimulates the pituitary gland. Can you show me some some natural and effective method, please.

How 2 increase height [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22 yrs old do you think my height will increase?:( my height is 5:6inch I want 5:9inch and how long it's going to be take plzzz tell me waiting for your reply

How can I increase my height? [ 15 Answers ]

I am a boy of 24 years. My weight is 51 K.g and my height is just 5.1Ft. I feel very embarrassed and this is depriving me off many chances. I want to have my height increased. I have also tried a product called Hi-Grow height increaser but it was totally useless. But I want to increase my height...

Does height really increase after 20 [ 13 Answers ]

Does height really increase after 20 yrs of age by yoga and other exercises , if yes then how much, does anybody has exact proof or any idea who's increases his/her height after their teen age by exercisin:confused:

Height increase [ 1 Answers ]

Hello sir, I'm subhash and I'm 22 right now . My height is 5'6" sir i want to make it has 5'8" help me what I have to do to increase my height moreover I went to gym for 1year does it will have any impact on my height increase tell me. What exercises I have to do shall I go for yoko...

View more questions Search