Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 04:50 PM
    Build a man/woman workshop!
    If I had the chance to build my man he would have nice broad shoulders with a nice not to hairy chest. He would be have a wild personality but a heart of good with a nice package down below and knows how to work it. He would have a good swagger and nice feet. Have a nice complexion and good grain of hair with a trim facial hair. Nice butt and farts that smells like clean linen.

Since I can't build a man I have to settle with what I have.

How would you build your man/woman?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 04:56 PM

He'd be look like Dierks Bentley

-sigh-

He'd be loyal, trustworthy, compassionate with people and animals, open to criticism, gentle, loves to go out an get messy, plays mad acoustic guitar, sings even if he doesn't sound good, loves to stay in and have a lazy Sunday, loves to go out in the rain, adventurous, likes it clean but not too clean and most of all loves me for me.

Sarah
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 05:28 PM

If he was only for sex.. For a man to have everything he would need to be at least 3 different men. See, I wouldn't want my sex toy out in the world, making money, visible to other women. My money-maker-man would need to be quiet and polite, but not at all attractive to other women. My handyman, carfixer, landscaper would need to be repulsive, mute and a workaholic. He could have a hammock in the garage. The money-maker would get sex occasionally when I visited his small, tidy apartment over the garage. The sex toy would be chained to the bed.

The sex toy man would have thick, straight black hair on his head, zero body hair and skin the color of coffee and cream or maybe really black skin. He would be muscuar, not too tall and have no odor at all. His chain (to the bed) would be long enough to allow cooking, dishwashing and other housework...
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie View Post

The sex toy man would have thick, straight black hair on his head, zero body hair and skin the color of coffee and cream or maybe really black skin. He would be muscuar, not too tall and have no odor at all. His chain (to the bed) would be long enough to allow cooking, dishwashing and other housework...

Now you're talking ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

125 amp service to a workshop [ 1 Answers ]

I want to add a 125 amp service to a free standing workshop about 70 feet from my home. There is already some 15 amp circuits to the building but I blow those on a regular basis. I've measured and found I'll need 95 to 100 feet of aluminum cable to go from an existing 200 service panel in my...

Adding a Workshop [ 4 Answers ]

I am wanting to add a 40'x60' workshop on my property (36.5 acres in East Texas). I already have two meters at opposite ends of the property and will add a third meter for the workshop and a future home site for retirement. I am going to have the pole placed near the home site about 100' inside...

Workshop electrical wiring [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday I had a question, and the only answer I got I couldn't understand what the gentleman meant. Of course, I don't know much, if any, about electricity, and I need to buy the supplies for a friend to install it... I'm bringing power to my workshop in my backyard, about 90 feet or so from the...

Bringing power to my workshop [ 1 Answers ]

I have built a workshop in my backyard, and I'm trying to bring electricity to it. I have to use the attic to bring the wires to the back of the house. From the main panel to the shop we have around 90 feet or so. I was told to get a subpanel and to put it in the workshop. Now... I just want two...

View more questions Search