Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yantan2006 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Apr 16, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Talking Time adjuster on cell phone
    Could anybody tell how to Adjust talk time of one minutes on outgoing calls. on nokia cell phone (N82)?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 01:44 PM

What exactly do you mean? Talk time is usually a measure of how long the phone battery lasts, measured in terms of how many minutes of talking you can do before the battery dies.

If you want your phone to last longer there are usaully better quality after market batteries you can buy.
    yantan2006 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Apr 16, 2009, 11:00 PM
    I am sorry for the confiusion. I wish to make out going calls of just one minuter. As soon as the time reaches to one minute it should automatically get disconnected. It is cell phone's buit in capability in most of the models. But I donot know how to access it. It does not have to do any thing with the battery of my cell phone.:o:o:o:o
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2009, 01:19 PM

I've never heard of this feature on phones, just posting to bump up the post so maybe someone else will see it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon? [ 5 Answers ]

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon?My contract is about to end.I want to switch to Verizon.So any suggestions?

Talking dirty &phone sex [ 5 Answers ]

So My Boyfriend always wants me to talk dirty to him. And have phone sex but I honestly am unsure of what he wants to hear. Do any guys have any advice... Beacasue I know what turns me on and I don't want to bore him and sound dumb. So any advice would be very appreciated :]

Talking on the phone [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is istvan and I have a question. When I'm on phone with my girlfriend I hardly ever have anything to talk about and she's always irritated by it. Can you tell me things I can talk about on the phone with her? Please help me!!

View more questions Search