Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deontae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 12:25 PM
    11 Days late from the date of my last period
    Hello my first time on. My situation is my last period was on March 5,2009 on the 3, April I had a light watery like spotting as if it was weaken out only for a moment ( If I can say) visited my doc yesterday I had a pt done which came out negative (my boyfriend is disappointed )doc saying probably its some hormonal problem he's requested to have some form of ultrasound done and then from there some blood test will be done. I have never missed a period no stress nothing.Is it that I've tested too early anyone with similar situation release my mind on what to expect I had a miscarriage 2yrs ago and am afraid what to expect am terrified.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Apr 20, 2009, 12:05 AM

I think your doctor on the right path that's what I would have wanted to happen. Pregnecys can be so hard to dignoise sometime if the old testing doesn't work. THe ultrasound will tell then for sure with out a shodow of a doubt if you are and how far a long you are.. So best of luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had sex 6 or 7 days before period due date [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know if you can get pregnant 7 days before your period is due? The reason I am asking is, I am two days late for my period. All week I have had brown watery discharge then on my day of period that is meant to be due was brownish discharge. No cramping. Had mild sore breast...

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

Started because pack 2 days late, and I now have my period 15 days later [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I was meant to start my first pill of my new pack Monday, march 16th. However I did not pick up my prescription until Tuesday night and so I started the pack Wednesday the 18th at my regular time. Usually when I forget a pill for a few hours I only bleed a little that same day, and then it...

My period came 2 days late.and was only for 2 days. [ 1 Answers ]

Which is unsual. But I went to my doctor she gave me a pregnancy test and that was negavitve... but I went in before my period didn't come. It was due on March 16th and it came the 18th stayed until the 20th... then it was kind of spotting... an now today is the 26th and I'm still spotting...

View more questions Search