Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 03:25 PM

Maybe he should taking vitamins if he finds that he is always tired and go to his doctor for a physical.

You can role play, used toys, massage lotions, play some sex games, foreplay, and try some new positions for sure.

<Edit> When trying a new position don't think your going master it your first time around. Practice makes perfect! You and your boyfriend have to work together and in time you will get better at it. Here go some sites that may help with positions and they have photos and explain it too.www.sex-techniques-and-positions.com/

www.sexual-health-resource.org/sex_positions.htm
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2009, 08:16 AM

Anyone that really is so "Tired" they fall asleep during sex should lay off playing the Playstation until 3am and get sleep. Otherwise its just an excuse for a real problem that needs treated. With Narcolepsy you can doze off driving down the freeway and not even know it until you wake up dead.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2009, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Anyone that really is so "Tired" they fall asleep during sex should lay off playing the Playstation until 3am and get sleep. Otherwise its just an excuse for a real problem that needs treated. With Narcolepsy you can doze off driving down the freeway and not even know it until you wake up dead.
    I hope I never wake up dead.

My partner has fallen asleep, it hurts your feelings as a partner, but he works his tail off and has always been the type that can't fight sleep when he is tired.

Maybe it's best if it was a one time event, to cut him some slack. Spice things up a bit more and change up the routine. Lesson learned.

Just try not to take it too personal.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2009, 08:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    I hope I never wake up dead.

My partner has fallen asleep, it hurts your feelings as a partner, but he works his tail off and has always been the type that can't fight sleep when he is tired.

Maybe it's best if it was a one time event, to cut him some slack. Spice things up a bit more and change up the routine. Lesson learned.

Just try not to take it too personal.
    Well, I like to be safe. THe buddy who dozed off and hit a concrete bridge abuttment and did an end over end with the car did this in College with no previous indications he even had this dissorder, middle of the afternoon no less. Medical tests proved it wasn't a case of just falling asleep. He was lucky he wasn't killed. The other didn't have this happen as well until he hit his 30's. The disorder can raise its head with little warning.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Kia, is this the first time this has happened? How long have you two been together? Is he getting enough sleep at night?

No, it really isn't normal for a guy to fall asleep during sex, nap for 5 minutes, wake up and keep going like nothing happened.

Time for him to see a doctor!

For someone who gets an average of 4-5 hours sleep a night, it certainly is!
    He works as a baker between 10pm and 8am... sleeping during the day is very draining too.

But, if someone works normal hours and it happens then I would agree with you :)

Edited to say this has only ever happened once during sex...
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Apr 18, 2009, 06:09 AM

Do you suffer from diabeties?
    hvacwilly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 09:07 AM

If he is snoring there is a good chance he has sleep apnea and should have a sleep study done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is asleep in Christ? [ 54 Answers ]

Why Are we told to be Watchful ? And might we be counted accountable? Will you fall asleep in Christ? Luke 21:35-36 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things...

Over the week/while you were asleep [ 10 Answers ]

Over the weekend Obama's website was cleared of long standing criticisms of the troop surge have been removed and his claim that the surge would produce no progress has disappeared. Wake up America: Barack Obama Backtracks and Scrubs His Website Of Surge Criticisms

Old dog peeing when asleep [ 3 Answers ]

My dog is going on 12 years old. Today, she seems to have urinated while sleeping. But, she didn't seem to have noticed what she had done. I know she's getting old, and like people, it'll be harder to control your bladder muscles. Is there any suggestions on how I can help her? I let her out a...

What the movie when people spin the car as a prank to their friend that fell asleep? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the movie When a bunch of friends get out a car And its snowing outside And their friend fell asleep in the passenger seat So to freak him out they all get out of the car Spin it on some ice Then they hurry and jump back in the car And the...

Hand fell asleep won't wake 24 hours now [ 1 Answers ]

I thought shaking it would do it nothing works. What's wrong?

View more questions Search