Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    om171 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 06:22 AM
    What is a role of office manager?
    I am going for an interview for the post of administrator and I wish to know the what are role of an administrator and how it can be excuted best way
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 16, 2009, 07:14 AM

Administrator or Office Manager? What did the job ad say?
    felgar Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

May 26, 2009, 01:05 AM
    An office manager is responsible for making the office operations work efficiently and productively. Introduce a system that is beneficial to both the company and its employees.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Office manager is trying to get me fired [ 1 Answers ]

The office manager wants me out. A fellow employee told a fill in supervisor that the office manager is trying to get me to quit. The office manager denies requests I put in for new parts, she denies me help when I need to move large items, she told clients to write in about my job performance and...

Office Manager Trucking Industry Duties [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to the Trucking Office Manager position and would apreciate any pointers on the daily duties that are common to most industries or specifically to the trucking industry. :) Can anyone lead me in the right direction?:D

Office 2007 asks for Office 2000 installation discs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I used to run Office 2000 but uninstalled it and installed Office 2007. When I run the Spell Checker it does not function. When I try to run it, The computer tries to install it and then asks for the Office 2000 Installation disks. I insert the Office 2000 disks but then it...

Office 2003 can't open after uninstalling Office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't open any of my Office 2003 applications. A 'Widows Installer' box pops up, and asks for SKU112.CAB. I can't find my original install disks. I tried a solution I found, opening in safe mode and stopping msiexec.exe, but the laptop then showed a Error 1311. Source file not found....

View more questions Search