Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kadie777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2006, 05:52 PM
    Lawn Mower Wheel Stuck?
    Hi. I have a toro self-propelled mower. I was mowing today and all-of-a-sudden one of the wheel was stuck and would not move forward. Any thoughts?
    DODODDODODODDODODOJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2006, 05:36 PM
    I Had The Same Problem There Is A Woodruffs Key In The Wheel That Is Supposed To Lock The Wheel One Way And Let It Turn The Other Way. What I Found Was That It Was Not Greased When Assembled. Take The 13mm Bolt Out Of The Rear Wheel That Is Sticking Remove The Tire You Will See A Gear That's Held On By A C Clip Remove The Clip The Gear Should Come Off The Woodruffs Key Is In Here Don't Loose It. Remove The Key Grease Its Hole And The Gear Make Sure That The Gear Goes On The Same Way Or It Will Not Turn The Right Way Reassemble Opposite Of Dissasemblyshould Fix Concern Did Mine Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mower wheel locked [ 1 Answers ]

I have a toro self-propelled mower. I was mowing today and all-of-a-sudden the rear left wheel locked. Any ideas?

Tilt-wheel steering wheel problem [ 1 Answers ]

On my 1998 Buick Park Ave the tilt-wheel will no longer change positions. A couple of days ago I got in the car, adjusted the steering wheel and heard something Pop. Since then, the steering wheel will only stay in that position. Does anyone know how I might go about fixing this problem? ...

Lawn mower help [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 18.5 poulan pro 42" 2 years old. It will start but no matter what I do it kills, like hitting the kill switch. If I let out the clutch, even in neutral it kills. Engage blades or anything it kills. And the weirdest thing is that the kill switch in the seat doesn't kill it. I really...

B&S Lawn mower sqweals [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Briggs Sprint 3.75 engine on my mower. I was mowing my lawn, hit a rock and the thing just started making this horific noise. I don't know anything about fixing a mower but follow instructions pretty well. Can someone help?

View more questions Search