Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krishna7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 09:35 PM
    Aol messenger connection failed issue
    Hi,

Aol messenger connection failed issue while connecting though proxy server with authendication option. Any thought?

Krishna
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

May 17, 2009, 08:25 PM

Check out the following from AOL:

AOLŪ Messenger Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Avira antivir Update connection failed [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I can't able to connect update. Whenever I update that time shows update failed. How cani connect to avira antivir auto update. Pl help me.. here I post my report 03.01.2009 08:29:01 - Installation Directory: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\ 03.01.2009...

Microtek slimscan C6 USB connection issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Microtek SlimScan C6 USB which is unable to communicate with a Windows XP machine. I downloaded the installer from Microtek (the same one on all the driver sites). When I run the installer I am given 2 port choices 1) Parallel and 2) SCSI. Since the scanner is USB when the installer...

Database connection to 'Mobile' failed? [ 1 Answers ]

When trying to open program NSTAR (Prox Panel), I get the message "Database connection to 'Mobile' failed." I have Vista, Program works fine on my Desktop PC with XP, but not on my Laptop 'Mobile' Any ideas to correct this will be appreciated.

Windows XP VPN Connection Issue [ 9 Answers ]

In my college apartment, I setup a VPN service on a machine that is always on through Windows XP's Network Connection wizard. I followed the instructions but still cannot connect to it. It's possible that the firewall on the server machine is blocking the request, but I doubt this. Is it...

Connection issue [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3com router and I can get a strong wireless connection from my PC to my labtop, but I can't get on the internet. Is there something else I can do?

View more questions Search