Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petunia21186 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2006, 03:57 PM
    Hookah ?
    Hi I was wondering if anyone has done the hookah? It flavored tobacco that use burn slowly with a coal and such out of a hose.

My boyfriend is kind of addicted to it and I was wondering if it was bad. It only has 0.05% nicotine.

Please help... she I let him keep doing or the him to stop or cut down. He does it daily 3 or 4 times a day for about an hour each time.:(
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Jan 3, 2007, 01:56 PM
    There must be something else he's smoking because I have done it before and it is okay but not something you just go crazy for and HAVE to do it all the time. And yes if you are putting something such as nicitine into your body it is unhealthy it is just a smaller dosage than cigarettes.
    KennyJ Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 10:09 AM
    I particularly love hookah. But still it is nicotine an unhealthy. But would you rather have him smoke cigarettes all day?
    MrsDead Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 02:36 AM
    o0o0o0oh shisha is tha best. He is quite over doing it I geuss, but I do too and my boyfrend is telling me to stop. He could be mixin it with something else maybe. Why don't u try it and see what tha big fuss is about ?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2007, 03:22 AM
    Please read this thread:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cigars...apuchin+hookah

Nicotine is NOT the dangerous substance in tobacco! It's just the addictive substance!
    starflier5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 11, 2007, 05:19 PM
    Actually, it is a commonly thought that smooking hookah is not that bad, however, it is very unhealthy. The nicotine levels are higher than cigs - even though it is not thought to be so. Hot smoke is still entering your body, and burning the small hairs in your throat (responsible for making you cough or sneeze, expelling toxins, allergens, and whatever debree doesn't belong in your lungs). He may be more prone to chest colds, coughs or infections. Would you want to be trapped in a burning house, breathing in the smoke? That is unhealthy. Ultimatly. Controlling your boyfriend, and trying to make him quit will only remind him of his mom, and possible make him mad. Just tell him you love him, that it's dangerous, and it bothers you. But that you will not push him to quit. He will do it on his own. Is it worth breaking up over? Good luck!
    JeremyLeindl Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Well I don't know why you have a problem with it because its still better than weed or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search