Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rey123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 02:32 PM
    How do I sign over my rights to my child?
    How do I sign over my rights to my child's mother?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2009, 02:42 PM

You simply do not go for any custody.
    You still have to pay child support unless she remarries and her new husband adopts and agrees to take over full responsibility.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get him to sign away unborn child rights. [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant, and the man I got pregnant with doesn't want anything to do with the child. I'm trying to find out if there is some kind of legal document I can print up to let him sign to reliquish his rights as a father. He says he'll sign whatever I want... but the money is just not there to go...

Sign child rights away in CA? [ 11 Answers ]

Do I still need to pay for child support if I signed my rights away in CA?

The father of my child wants to sign his rights over because he don't want to pay [ 5 Answers ]

What do I have to do to stop that from happening

How would I go about getting the father of my child to sign his rights over? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 2 yr old daughter, and we live in Texas. When my daughter was 6mos. He decided being a father was too much an left to IL. I don't ask for child support, I have done it on my own and now I would like to just consider it his loss and remove any rights he may have. How would I go about...

How do I sign away my rights to a child in Texas? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old that I know nothing about and she has a step parent figure in the picture who would adopt my daughter. How do I go about doing it and who is finacially responsible for it?

View more questions Search