Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imagery_true Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2003, 12:53 AM
    Fruit Smoothies
    How nutritious is it to incorporate fruit smoothies in my diet? I have a sensible diet plan, by which I've lost 43 lbs (and have kept it off for well over a year now), and a great exercise program that has facilitated my progess. So, I need no advise along those lines. It's just that sometimes during any given day, I crave a little snack. The nutritionists and dieticians I've spoken with have told me that in such cases, I should eat fresh fruits to curve the cravings. I've done so, and this has worked well for me. But, rather than continuing to eat a fruit here and a fruit there, I'd like to add some variety by using different fresh fruits in making smoothies. I've yet to ask the professionals about this, so I'd just like to get some opinions from others.
    Dominique Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2003, 05:55 PM
    Fruit Smoothies
    If you are worried about weight gain, have the smoothy (and/or any fruit) for breakfast. You work the sugar off best that way.

If you are not worried about weight gain, I see no reason why you shouldn't indulge in a healthy smoothie periodically any time you like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fruit classification [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to understand how works the classification of fruits in stone fruit, nut and all these other kinds of fruits. What are the criterions which make i.e. the litchi a nut an the walnut a stone fruit ? If somebody could help me to understand the hole system (maybe the are explaining texts...

Tempted by the fruit of another [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know who sang tempted by the fruit of another? Thank you :confused:

Help crumbling fruit cake [ 2 Answers ]

I have baked cakes for quite sometime and all of a sudden they have started to crumble when cutting. Any ideas

View more questions Search