Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetpunk4686 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 07:55 AM
    Bio Claire - Urgent Assitance Needed
    Okay... I've asked a few times about how to go about using Bio Claire on existing threads but I didn't receive a reply from anyone. I'm hoping someone will respond here. I've been using Bio Claire for like 2 weeks I think but I didn't use it 2-3 times daily because I didn't see the point of washing 2-3 times and reapplying as oppose to applying once at night and keeping it until morning. Somedays I did apply 2-3 times but not daily, anyway now my skin hurtssss it's dry and it burns. My facial skin especially cheeks and chin have gotten so rough/dry and it burns every time I wash my face so I can't use Bio Claire anymore on my face at least for now. My arms are really dry and they burn as well it seems like the skin is dying but why isn't it coming off it hurts so when I exfoliate it just hurts. I stopped using the exfoliators from stores because of chemicals and started using Baking Soda for exfoliation because it's very gentle but it's no use because the skin is already dry. The skin of my arms feel ichy/hurt even when they're dry it seems like the skin is pulling off and when I wash them with water or soap it burns like crapppppppppppppppppppppp. Please tell me what should I do... Should I keep applying Bio Claire on my arms even if it hurts so that it will take this skin off. This happened to me when I used the Fair & Flawless 5x Gel few years back they told me I need their exfoliating soap but that didn't do anything so I stopped F&F. My skin looks so bad. Please let me know what I should be doing. Thanks :).
    sweetpunk4686 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 08:09 AM
    One more thing is that I haven't lightened at all I don't think I've gotten darker either but skin looks and feels horrible. I have non-afro skin, I'm a middle eastern and was born pale white but developed a darker color growing up which is quiet uneven I still have pink undertones but I'm just wayyyy too tan which will not come off anymore. I live in a state that's never sees the winters lol. Anyway, my skin shouldn't be hard to lighten and it's very obvious to me if my skin lightens even a bit because I'm too a point that if I lighten up even 1 shade or even 1/2 a shade I'd look bright and rosy. My skin tone is like medium gold but it's not even I have about 3-4 different shades on my body some very light some very dark. The lightest part of me is like very light gold and creamy. I need helpppp :) I have this party to attend on the 18th. :(
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Apr 15, 2009, 02:36 PM

I think you should stop usage for a moment. The bio claire is burning your skin which causes it to hurt ,look darker, and feel uncomfortable. I think you should try to exflotiate those areas and apply some sunscreen when you go out. Bio claire just doesn't work for some people. I used it and it worked then stopped working. I went through the same the you did, the skin staying the same color even appearing darker and my skin was rough. I just keep using it and I got miniumun results and I used retin-a also; which peels the skin. For other people they got AWESOME results like super pale. I just depends on the person. But I think you should give it a rest for now and see if you get your regular smooth skin back then go from there. Hope that helped. :-)
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Apr 16, 2009, 06:19 AM

I would have to agree that it would probably be best to stop using the Bio Claire for now. I used BC on my legs and it made them super pale but also very sensitive and quite sore. I think it thins the skin and it may be that your skin is too sensitive to this product.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urgent suggestions regarding relationship needed [ 3 Answers ]

I met this very cute girl about an year ago and we started going on.today we both love each other a lot.and we decided to get married after some time and all that stuff any happy couple would plan.but 2months ago I got to know this from her close friends and some other common and very good friends...

Assitance needed to download. [ 1 Answers ]

myfamilia I just bought my son a gift it's an mp4 digital player I would appreciate if you could give me step by step instructions on how I can download music or video's. My computer is a mac g3 series 10.4 version I would like to download from 1. media player 2. itunes 3. YouTube And from any...

Kitten - urgent advice needed [ 4 Answers ]

Dear All, We brought home a stray kitten at the age of 2 weeks. Everything had been all right with him until the time he got about 4 months old. We were about to take him to the vet for the initial vacination when suddenly he started losing hair on his head. There appeared some small verruca like...

Urgent Help Needed! [ 1 Answers ]

James Madison wrote the 10th Essay in the Federalist Papers. He detailed information about segments/groups within the population, what were they "specifically called," what are they specifically called now? What is the significance of this Essay? Who gets the most and the least in the United...

View more questions Search