Ask
    terryruthrauff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 04:42 AM
    Save money
    How do you take a portable dishwasher and build it in the cabintry
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 18, 2009, 01:45 PM
    Many manufactures have a optional kit for this purpose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I save money on Car Loan? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I owned a new 2007 Honda civic and have a car loan on that for an amount of 21K. This loan is for 5 years. I had been paying the installment about $340 per month without fail for the past 9 months. The current interest reate is 8.5% and I have a co-payer since I was not having credit score...

Save money [ 4 Answers ]

I want to convert my gas furnace to electric How much exactly will this cost me and will it be worth it? My gas company is price gouging me and I can't afford it any more, is electric heat cheaper than gas?:confused:

How can I save money to buy a house [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am 22 years old and I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years. We are currently trying to think of ways to save money to buy a house. It seems it never happens something always gets in the way. I have credit card debt & a new car payment that I am currently trying to pay off and he has...

Save money! [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possibly to convert single phase to three phase to save money running motors. Or will the amp draw on the converter be more than than the single phase motor consumsion?

I want to save money,but I do not now how [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: :o I want to know how to save money. I feel like I need to save some money no matter for what. But I don't know how to do that, I spend out all my salary every week! Any help?

View more questions Search