Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yogesh jain Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 10:33 PM
    How to start the conversation
    I have feeling as soon as I started some communication people seem uncomfertable for first two-three minute , normaly after five min I always have good conversation but some how first 2-3 min are always end-up the entire show, ineed help
    :confused:
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Apr 14, 2009, 10:59 PM

Try relaxing.

Ever hear of diaphramic breathing. Inhail, but push your tummy out as you inhail, then your chest. Because there are aparently 4 parts to your lungs, the two sides, and the upper and lower halves. Do it slow, controlled, and comfortable. This may alow you to clear your mind and alow you to focus easier. That way you can contribute to the conversation and not seem on edge, which may make others aprehencive.

Also, try opeing with a joke, look them up online, memorize them and share a laugh with others, that way the first min or so is light hearted and tention releasing.

Peace and kindness

There is also the idea of picking topics that are not well difficult or confusing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a conversation up when first meeting a girl [ 3 Answers ]

What should I start to talk about if see a girl at the mall and want to talk to them?

Pick up lines to start a conversation [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 25, dated a girl for 4 years. I've now been single for 2 years. I'm not a unattractive guy, I mean I find women looking at me quiet regular. I got no problem with confidants. But I just don't no what to say to a women to get a conversation going. I'm tired of being single can anyone help with a...

What does our conversation mean? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I dated for 5 years and I broke up with him 3 years ago because I was insecure. We went a year without speaking and over two years without seeing each other. Since then I have seen him a few times (lunch, hang out) usually his idea. Last week he called and asked if I wanted to go to...

Conversation with a girl you like [ 1 Answers ]

What can I talk about with a girl in my class in school?

Simple conversation [ 5 Answers ]

I SUCK AT IT! Unless there is a topic (silly or serious) I have a hard time holding a conversation. An example is when somebody comes and sits by me while I'm eating breakfast and says "what's up?". They don't always want a conversation but when they do what do I say other than "nothing, how did...

View more questions Search