Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AYO IS LA LOCA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 07:40 PM
    Losing virginity
    How do I know if I lost my virginity,
    Because my boyfriend didn't actually put it in all the way in well I think he didn't actually pop my cherry!All he did was put it in well not actually in so all I just want to know is is I'm still actually.Can you please help me figure out if iamb or not? Thank you for taking the time and reading this!
    Att:aye is la loca
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 07:51 PM

I don't want to sound rude but I think it's best if you take your photo off. It really doesn't leave a good impression.

If he put it in all the way or not it is sexual intercourse. You lost your virginity- others may say yes, others may say no, but that is my opinion.

I hope your using condoms and other methods of contraception.

You don't seem very sex smart to me. I think you need to sexucate yourself! Not all people "feel" anything when they lose their virginity. There is no "pop", bang, sudden convolutions, etc. It may hurt for some, some may also bleed a little. No two virgins are alike.

Sexucate yourself: Sex education for teens

Sarah
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2009, 07:51 PM

We were not there, and we beat this horse to death 1000 times over the years,

1. what is your opinion as to what a virgin is,

2. if you want to say you are, great, say it,

3. the fact is he tried, it must have went in some, to many people that is having sex so you are not.

At the end of the day, some people will say you are, some will say you maybe, and others will say you are not

And the rest of us really don't care, since you were trying, appeared to want to, and now seem to get worried about it.

Were you using protection ( condoms) are you on the pill,

Do you want a baby if you say no to the above.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2009, 08:07 PM

Photo removed
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Apr 14, 2009, 08:34 PM

It apears that they think it's up to you. IF you aren't woried about STDs, and babies then read up on it, lean about it, and make an educated decision.

Empower yourself, and then believe in yourself. Then you can say with compleate confidence, I'm a virgin, I'm not a virgin. Etc. Others may arguee, and that's fine.

Peace and kindness.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 08:40 PM

You mean Losing (meaning "loss of") I think.

If you have had intercourse i.e. penis enters vagina, then you are NOT a virgin. Hymen present, or not.
    seko Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 03:23 AM

No sis you've just had it you are no longer a virgin I'm sorry if I sounded rude but that's just it you are no longer a virgin.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Apr 15, 2009, 05:10 AM

If that boys penis was inside you- even a LITTLE bit, you aren't a virgin...pray he didn't get you pregnant, because his penis inside you could do that. And, also pray that he was disease free.
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Apr 15, 2009, 09:06 AM

I vote for more sex ed in schools.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2009, 09:47 AM
    Kids need less sex ed... schools push what's politically correct... not what they should be teaching and what's accurate.

Lot of idiots comeing out of schools thinking the earth revolves around them, and believing they are owed everything. They get one hell of a shock when reality finally hits them.

THis is an example that they think they can play with words to have it both ways... if even the penis head went in for a split second... then you are at once and forever no longer a virgin. Plus that's all you need to get pregnant, in fact you can get pregnant without going that far if proper hygene practices aren't followed to the letter. It only takes one microscopic sperm to do the job once it finds its was to the vagina by ANY means. Condoms, the Pill, IUD's. NONE guarantee you safety from getting knocked up.

Laugh all you want, but abstinance is the only guaranteed way to avoid getting knocked up. Period. Not what the P.C. crowd likes to here, but facts are facts.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Apr 15, 2009, 01:35 PM

If you let him put his penis in your vagina... you lost your virginty.
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Apr 17, 2009, 08:00 AM

Wow,

I can't believe you asked this, of coarse you lost it, in or not.. its gone, and virginity is just a term used for innocence and purity, nothing else!

Any form of sex, is classed as losing that, welcome to the real world.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by h_leann_b View Post
    I vote for more sex ed in schools.
    I couldn't agree with you more. However, we as parents can't wait for someone else to step in and pick up the slack. Parents should be more open with their kids and talk about SEX. Most teens get their education about sex through other teens who are misinform.

My mom always was open with me about sex and I wasn't afraid to talk to her about this. And to think my peers used to say "If you have sex standing up you won't get pregnant". I guess this is why most of them ended up pregnant.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 12:05 AM

True indeed sex ed in schools is important and parents should also put a stop to their children's sex education coming form the t.v
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2009, 05:30 AM

So in order to divert time to sex ed the schools should spend less time teaching important things like , Math, History etc? Because the schools have been going downhill for decades and current graduates know far less than most other graduates in developed countries... sex ed is the responsibility of the parents.
    topkay Posts: 27, Reputation: -3

Jul 6, 2009, 04:09 AM

As long as his penis has entered you, no matter how deep, you are no longer a virgin. And you really need to be careful because if you continue like this, you risk getting pregnant.A little drop of sperm is enough to get you pregnant.
    Kagan88 Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

Jul 7, 2009, 11:55 AM

This is a sad question... I am going with team: You are NOT a virgin.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2009, 01:41 PM

How old are you anyway??
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 01:51 PM

I agree more sex ed in school, however I also agree that the parents need to be doing their part as well!

You had sex. You are not a virgin. Regardless whether your hymen is still in tact or not.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 7, 2009, 01:52 PM

Closed.

The OP hasn't posted since their post here---back in April.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Losing your virginity [ 7 Answers ]

A few questions tied into this... How much does it hurt to have sex? And does bleeding vary in different girls? Do guys hate wearing condoms?

Does losing your virginity change you? [ 8 Answers ]

people always say that after you loose your virginity that it changes you and your a different person after but I don't get it. People say to make sure you're really ready and that it's the right person or it will mess you up and you'll be depresed and stuff. I'm 16 turning 17 right now and I don't...

Losing virginity [ 2 Answers ]

I'm fifteen years old I lost my virginity to my boyfriend of over a year who's 17 years old about two weeks ago. It bled a little the first time, then the next night we had sex again, and it bled a little again. I figured it was okay because I read on here it may bleed the first few times. About a...

Bleen after losing virginity [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, does anyone know the percentage of people who bleed after losing there virginity... :confused:

Losing virginity, and hymen [ 3 Answers ]

I had been a virgin until just recently. I have been with this guy for a while a feel completely comfortable, and love him so much. I feel I made the right choice. My question is, that I heard that it hurts, and you may bleed a little when you have sex for the first time due to the "tearing" of the...

View more questions Search