Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silversteinfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 04:56 PM
    What's wrong with my step mom?
    Ok well my parents divorced in 2005... I live with my dad because my mom has an alcohol problem. My dad met my step mom December 2006 and got married may 2007... Well it was good at first but then she got all pissy. Every time anybody mentions my mom she gets all pissed off she's forced my dad to have no contact with her. And then she thinks she can control us when my dad doesn't act like he can control her kids and he doesn't get all pissy around her ex... What's her problem?? She hasn't even told me why she hates my mom. She's brainwashing her kids to make them think my mom is stupid yet she is way smarter than her. Could she be jealous? She has this 5 year old who is so disrespectful yet everybody feels bad for her because she's the only girl. She tells everybody what to do and is going to end up just like my step mom... I'm 13 and hate my step mom... I wish I could live with my real mom who only lives an hour away... What do I do about my step mom? I live in Texas
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Apr 15, 2009, 01:07 PM

It is very possible there were some things that happened in the background that you are not aware of. Now I am not condoning her actions, but usually there is something that causes it. I would talk to your dad about it, he is the key. But do it nicely after all you're his "little girl or little boy" and he should open up to you. Just go for a walk with him down the street, in a park, just somewhere away from her. Your anger about the situation is pretty obvious in the post, you will need to control that to get an answer otherwise you are just feeding the fire. Just my 2 cents, good luck.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Apr 20, 2009, 12:14 AM

She is very jealous , talk to your dad be honest with him and tell him she hurts your feeling and she is just darn right mean. If that doesn't work talk to the mean one. Just stand up to and ask her point blank why do you hate me is because your jealous of my mom. Tel her don't take it out on you , your not your mom if she doesn't start being nicer your going to tell the counclers at school. That may shape her up... I hope something works foryou. My heart goes out for you and my prayers are with you , you are not forgottn.. plese let us know how it went... take care of you.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Apr 20, 2009, 12:16 AM
    Talk to your mom and begg her to quit drinking tel her what's going on. If she wants it bad enough she'll clean up. Tel her u need her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step by step needed to become and operate as a Talent Agent [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I am interested in operating a Talent agency of my own, and would appreciate any information on where to begin the process. I know I need to get licensed and a surety bond in the amount of $50,000 according to the new standards, but I need to know where to go to get the application for...

Step child's rights to step Parents estate [ 5 Answers ]

I was living with my mother and Step father for the past 2 years. My mother died in December 07 and then my Step father died January 08. I have still been living in their house Which was my step fathers before my mother married him they were married 9 years. Now my Step brother and Step sister want...

Single step and multi step income statement [ 0 Answers ]

I have to make single and multiple statement out of the followng accounts. How can I arrange the following and also I don't know about the last four items (where they will come on the income statement) Sales Revenue item ...

View more questions Search