Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neptuno Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Aug 29, 2009, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilgreg1 View Post
    I have the same information beneath the actual tube:

Batch No. : 05
    MFG Date : 02/09

Therefore, the numbers represent the batch and manufacturing date [05-02-09]. (Highly doubt it's a scam. ;) )

I hope you were right:o
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Aug 29, 2009, 05:53 PM

Anatola PM me if you want monobenzone I found a powerseller on eBay who makes it homemade. Im finished with this website. It seems like people on this website only want to write about when it is or isn't working for them but won't answer WHERE they got it from.
    B-L-U-E Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 05:15 AM

Hi guyzz,,
    Tomorrow , I'm going to use my mixtue mono 20 % + 100 % pure almond oil , I am very excited , I 'll use it once in a day only , if it doesn't give any harsh effect den I would like to use it twice or trice a day , rather I m preparing maself mentaly and phsycaly strong for this treatment ,I have key ingridient patience and hope too ,just want to keep ma fingers cross.

I ll take all precautions durin this treatment .shich I had learnt frm you all ,
    Wish me good luck guyz,,

< your suggestions always will be welcome >

FacilitySupport Posts: 7, Reputation: 4

Aug 31, 2009, 11:51 AM
    The stuff you talking about sounds kind of scary to me, but I would search with The Vitamin Shopper website's search engines (Welcome to the Vitamin Shopper and Herbal World Medicine Search Tools!) to learn more. Good luck, -Tom
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2009, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by B-L-U-E View Post
    hi guyzz ,,,,,
    Tommorow , i m gonna use my mixtue mono 20 % + 100 % pure almond oil , i am very excited , i 'll use it once in a day only , if it dosent give any harsh effect den i wud like to use it twice or trice a day , rather i m preparing maself mentaly n phsycaly strong for dis treatment ,i hav key ingridient patience n hope too ,just want to keep ma fingers cross.

i ll take all precautions durin dis treatment .shich i had learnt frm u all ,
    wish me gud luck guyz ,,,,,

< your suggestions always will be welcome >

Ok, much luck. Did you see the post I posted for you?
    B-L-U-E Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 10:46 PM

Yeah, I seen,,

N its going to be very helpful for me,,

Thnaks,, golden girl , >O< :-)
    ginm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 03:54 PM
    I just went through all these pages and I still don't know where to purchase it. Can someone please PM me?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2009, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ginm View Post
    I just went through all these pages and I still don't know where to purchase it. Can someone please PM me?
    You mean purchasing the mono? I never used mono, but other's here are, so you can try pming them. Just please never order it from mono.net, as they are a scammy company and several has had negative experiences with them.
    ginm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    You mean purchasing the mono? I never used mono, but other's here are so you can try pming them. Just please never order it from mono.net, as they are a scammy company and several has had negative experiences with them.
    Thank you for your reply Golden Girl. I will be sure to avoid that site :)
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Sep 22, 2009, 11:41 PM

Seller much? LOL
    Likerose Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Nov 4, 2009, 02:25 AM

I have purchased mine From Fairnglow.com
    It was Frest Stock.
    I got my cream on 5th day through dhl express.
    Very good service.
    Fairnglow is only company provided real monobenzone cream. So I don't want other fake seller to comment on them. Please check yourself quality of fairnglow.com and then take decision.
    No one here can give you right information. So Experience yourself.
    For me Fairnglow.com is best for monobenzone cream
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2009, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Likerose View Post
    I have purchased mine From Fairnglow.com
    It was Frest Stock.
    I got my cream on 5th day through dhl express.
    Very good service.
    Fairnglow is only company provided real monobenzone cream. So I dont want other fake seller to comment on them. Please check yourself quality of fairnglow.com and then take decision.
    No one here can give you right information., So Experience yourself.
    For me Fairnglow.com is best for monobenzone cream
    Yeah I've only heard good things about fairnglow but I personally wouldn't buy from them $275 just for 5 small tubes? Yeah right hmmm it seems there account is Limited by paypal which isn't a good look "This recipient is currently unable to receive money." and a name shows at the top "Bhupinder Singh"
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Nov 4, 2009, 12:29 PM

ANATOLA . YOu are a FAKE PERSON anyway.. what are you talking about ?

ANATOLA is associated with AMANDAHITECH people..

She is always blaming people who don't state good about this place.. She often accuses me of being in the US.. while I'm actually in the UK..
    SCAM ALERT... subtle marketing going on here !
    muzzedd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 01:04 PM
    Hi

I purchased Mono from .NET over 2 weeks ago. I have heard nothing from them. I purchased through paypal and therefore getting my money back. Their customer service is the worst I have experienced. I have emailed on several occasions, and tried to contact them via email, but to no avail. I am very dissapointed so much so that I contacted paypal in an attempt to get my money back.

I am waiting on a response from Paypal.
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Nov 18, 2009, 02:57 PM

This is ridiculous I used monobenzone from mono.com, mono.net, it almost ruined my skin! Stop the scammers people!
    forureye2003 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 11:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chaton View Post
    I've buy it in India from local medical store. It's made buy mac remedy. they said it take 3 to 4 months. i've buy enough so i will be patient and look how it work.

I've buy it in the tube, the original pack.
    Hey bro , I have also started using mono from mac labs. What results did you get so far? I am on my first week.
    Kcat Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

May 14, 2010, 09:46 AM

Please do NOT buy anything from China man they are the biggest scammers on the planet! Wow I cannot see how many people have complained wow ! They have zero ethics when it comes to business! It is unreal to see them rip people off again, again and again!
    Kcat Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

May 14, 2010, 10:31 AM

My skin is one shade darker than
    Ms. Kardashian . I'm Persian I noticed that my skin is getting darker with age spots since I hit my thirties. I thought it was odd, one day my foundation was to light for my face! So I talked to my doctor it apparently some type of hormonal chemisty shift in my body so I started doing research.
    I just want to share what I've
    Learned and tried. Makari worked great but it too greasy, expensive. I also had little break out. HQ is super strong works fast I literally turned white which was freaky! It is dangerous from what I've read about it can literally destroy the skin if you use it for years I read that it create the same results as if you had radiation exposure to the skin and is banned in lots of countries it also can darken your skin and cause permanent damage years following use Yikes! I want something with a reasonable cost, and natural. The megadoses of MSM does not appeal to me. I did not research it because I just did not think it was something I could do. I think taking tons of pills everyday overtime creates an aversion! So this is what I do weigh about 105 pounds so I take the doses according to my weight . I take vitamins twice a day on an empty stomach for highest absorption. I took some science and did some experiments in college in the lab wow that was fun! No I'm not a scientist, but I try to be as objective, super cautious, research the chemicals and the long/short term effects
    I started this three weeks ago and I'm seeing results. I take the following twice day vitamins 500 Niacinmide, Alpha- Lipoic Acid (600mg) L- Glutathione(1000mg) along with Vitamin C
    (2000 mg) and MSM( 500mg) MSM seems to cause a poreless type of appearance. I made my own lotion put fresh squeezed lemon juice,licorice extract, Uva ursi Niacinamide mixed with 100 percent pure aloe vera , I use this mixture on my face twice daily with a little bit of virgin coconut oil just a dab to soften my skin it is amazing. I use a sun block with Zinc oxide in it for total sun block. For hormonal balancing there is a natural regime I'm on to fix that problem. I've also read that a
    Raw food diet I believe high in sulfur is good. I'm a vegetarian so I just try to eat more raw fruits . I wish I could just take one pill, but apparently we had not arrived to that place. I'm too scared to try benoquin.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

May 14, 2010, 10:37 AM

@Kcat.
    I used makari too.I loved it so so much.But it was damn EXPENSIVE and caused breakouts here end there.
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

May 17, 2010, 02:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcat View Post
    Please do NOT buy anything from China man they are the biggest scammers on the planet! Wow I cannot see how many people have complained wow ! They have zero ethics when it comes to business! it is unreal to see them rip people off again, again and again!
    Don't tar a whole nation with the same brush, there are scammers in every nation, yes people might be scammed from there, it does not make the whole nation as scammers.
    Actually the Chinese are very good for small business, if you know where to look, as for benoquin it is the most scammed item on the net.
    Anyway what MJ listed are true, both of those companies are fake and scammers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Benoquin, where can I get it [ 15 Answers ]

I was using Benoquin because I have vitiligo, but now I cannot find it. If somebody of you are using benoquin, please give your contact, or the supplier email. I used to buy it in Walt Mart, Thanks a lot.

Where can I buy benoquin cream [ 17 Answers ]

Where can I buy benoquin cream

How do I get Benoquin cream? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me finding the benoquin cream How can I get it??

Finding BENOQUIN cream [ 1 Answers ]

HI every one ,do you know how can I get benoquin cream ,is it discontinued or any ideas THank you all - moved from Beauty & Skin Care -

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search