Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mini Kitchen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 10:10 AM
    How to Calculate Projected Sales for Ready to Assemble Cabinetry
    Kitchen Cabinetry specifically designed for very small spaces i.e. dorm room, office, hotel room, closet Similar product would be 'Sauder' brand ready to assemble furniture/shelving. Kitchen Cabinetry houses dorm size frig, small microwave, utensil drawer, slide out cutting board, counter top and storage space for dishes and food. Approximately 5' 6" tall, 24" x 24" square with above ammentities.
    :confused:
    Thanks

Mini
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 11:24 PM

Hi, Mini Kitchen!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there. For the time being, Furniture seemed to be the best forum topic area, until more information is provided from you for what you're wanting to know.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question, projecting the sales is something that would be hard to do without there already being some criteria known for the marketing of the items. Do you have criteria or is this about something else, please?

If this isn't the most appropriate forum topic area for your question, please let me know and I'll be glad to move it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calculate Projected Revenue [ 1 Answers ]

Good Day, I would like to know how to calculate the projected revenue for a month. The following months and reveune are provided: $19,460,242.66 (Oct 07) $19,336,580.53 (Nov 07) $18,331,530.26 (Dec 07) $19,522,640.39 (Jan 08) $18,272,710.32 (Feb 08) $16,593,777.63 (Mar 08)

Projected sales and budget [ 1 Answers ]

1.Trapp Co. was organized on August 1 of the current year. Projected sales for trhe next three months are as follows: August $100,000 September $185,000 October $225,000 The company expects to sell 40% of tis merchandise for cash. Of the...

Projected sales site [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find a site that will give me the projected market spending for lawn care in MI

View more questions Search