Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bells2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 09:35 AM
    90's kids TV show
    Anyone know the name of the kids TV show about a woman and her dog, wasn't a cartoon, was real life, she had a white plane with multi coloured spots?
    Was either citv or cbbc and the dog was possibly called pip but really can't remember!
    Can anyone help?! :confused:
    sloshytea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 10:54 AM
    The programme is called come outside and is still on cbbies now
    bells2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 11:25 AM

Thank u so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80/90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could remember a kids TV show from 80's early 90's, I'm sure it was on channel 4 early morning on a Sunday. What I remember about it the main character was a mouse I think and he had a girlfriend who was a white rat and her family were the bad guys there was 2 brothers...

90's Kids show [ 4 Answers ]

I can remember a character in a kids cartoon but I don't know their name or what show it was! The character was male and he had brown hair in a pony tail, with a little on at the front - it has been buggin me for ages! Help!

Name of 90's kids show [ 4 Answers ]

This boy (I think his name my have been bailey) had hidden cameras all over his house and no one else knew. He used to watch everyone from his room. He had an older sister and a younger brother. But that's all I remember!

Looking for name of 90's sci-fi kids show. [ 4 Answers ]

All I remember is that it is a live action show, where three teens has to fight against an evil virus that sends out monsters in electronic devices, and the teen transports themselves into the internet to battle the monsters.

90's kids TV show [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 90's kids TV show w/ a kid named donkey lips?

View more questions Search