Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellene6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 09:02 AM
    Filing CT state tax return
    Does everyone have to file a state tax return?
    hellene6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 09:03 AM

Does everyone have to file a state tax return?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 14, 2009, 09:25 AM

No. Please don't double post questions. The answer as to whether you need to file a tax return in CT is here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/taxes/taxes-341384.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

E-Filing California State return without spouse ITIN ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am applying for wife's ITIN number(not eligible for SSN) with this year federal return i.e.submitting Federal tax return along with W7 through mail. For State tax return, Can I submit California State return online(e-file) without wife's ITIN number? Looking forward to your replies...

Filing a separate state return [ 1 Answers ]

My wife lived in CT in 2008 till she moved in with me in July and we married in Nov 2008 So far I have prepared our Federal return as married filing jointly and also the NJ state return, both with no problems. Ct is different, when I try to file it on the same program it assumes we both lived in...

Filing my state return separate from my husband [ 1 Answers ]

I have had several problems each year on filing my state taxes. My husband is a resident of Georgia and I am currently in the military but I pay Arkansas state taxes. We file a joint return. What I would like to know is when I file my state taxes do I have to use his income and vise versa even...

Community Property when filing joint state return [ 1 Answers ]

I am filing CA state return and a little confused with Community Property Laws and when these apply. I am filing a joint return with my spouse and she is not CA resident (but I am) but lives in another community property state. Does it mean that 50% of her income is still CA taxable because of the...

Filing status different for Federal return and State return [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use a different filing status for Federal and State? I got married in October last year, but I and my wife were residing in separate states till early 2007. So, on Dec 31st we were married but did not stay together. For the state I guess we cannot file JOINT because of different states....

View more questions Search