Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Sep 13, 2006, 07:52 PM
    Recipe Swap!
    Hi all...

I was just wondering if you would like to share your most loved recipe? I thought with people from all over the world, it might be nice to get some new ideas. It can be a main dish, dessert, salad, appetizer or whatever. Anyone? ;)

I will have to decide on mine and then come back to post it.:)
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Oct 22, 2006, 01:02 PM
    My wife has a good one:

Great for a midnight snack.

She starts with a can of condences vegetarian vegatable soup. (can be a store brand)
    She pours it in a microwave safe bowl, DO NOT ADD WATER
    Then add a can of drained tuna (the kind canned in water)
    Mix it up cold, then lay two slices of american cheese over it and stick it in the microwave for about 1 1/2 - 2 mintues (long enough to get the whole the warmed up and melt the cheese

Take it out, stir it all up, then dip ritz crackers in it as a dip.

Very tasty.
    barbarareahard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 04:36 PM

Sounds good
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 01:55 AM

You might like to check out the recipe sharing sticky lots of recipes there from our members.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diesel Engine Swap [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to swap a gas engine (per say, in a 95 Jetta) for a diesel engine? What about emissions? ECM's etc? Assuming you had a free engine, would it be worth it? Or even allowed? Thanks

Looking for a recipe. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. We're looking for a cabbage recipe that we once had that was made with shredded cabbage, farmer's cheese, and some other ingredients. It was made in a frying pan and was very much like a pierogi filling. Does anyone have any idea how to make this recipe? Thanks. Dave.

Looking for your best FUDGE recipe [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have a really "great" recipe for fudge? Not the kind you have to use a candy thermometer with, more of a easier one. I'd like to make some for Christmas gift giving, one you have tasted and know its great. Thanks :)

Bero recipe [ 14 Answers ]

I'd like to make flapjacks with cornflakes instead of oats. Somebody told me the recipe is in a Bero cookbook. Can any of you help me? Wildflower

View more questions Search