Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GLAMORGiiRLx3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2006, 05:24 PM
    Hair color fading
    I tried to highlight my hair blonde, but it didn't turn out so good. It is too blonde, and I like the natural color of my hair much better. I need to find a hair-healthy way to make the color go away before school starts tomarrow morning. Thanks! :)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 14, 2006, 08:30 PM
    If your hair is bleached, it needs to be filled. You can tone it down by using a caramel or dark blonde color on the highlights.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

How to take out hair color [ 6 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and I want to go back to my natural color without going to salon and doing it and I'm wondering what the best way is to take the color out

Hair color [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter tried to bleach her hair about 2 weeks ago, when can we dye it a darker color?

Fading hair color [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my hair about two months ago to a dark red/brown color. I tried to get it back to my normal ash brown color by dying it a light ash blonde. It made the ends lighter but not the top of my hair. I don't want to go to the salon because I don't want them to use any abrasive or harmful...

View more questions Search