Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spidy_six Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 05:15 PM
    Do I have attitude?
    People say that I have attitude, but I really don't show attitude to any one. The only thing I do is if don't like any one or if I have to fight with any one I just stop talking to them nothing more. Even though I get frustrated by their faces and their behavior I just don't talk to them. Unlike other's I don't argue or quarrel with my enemies. The major problem here is I get frustrated by seeing them, I don't like their presence and I don't even attend to parties or any meetings where I have to see these guys (no matter how important it is). And these all are my colleagues (same team members). Even though I don't argue with them all others are saying that I have attitude. The worst part is my best friend also says that I have attitude and she says that I need to change.

What's wrong in not speaking to my enemies?

Do I have attitude? If yes let me know what should I do in this?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2009, 05:28 PM

Yes, it sounds like you have an attitude. Why exactly do you feel the need to have enemies. Why not make emends to these so called enemies? Non Communication can create more of a hostile environment then actually communicating properly.

Should you change for somebody else, No.

You if you think your approach to your fellow workers is not working then you need to take a different approach. It is up to you.

Joe
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Apr 17, 2009, 12:57 AM

Maybe by talking to them in non threating voice and just tell them, I really can't stand to be a round people who are countinually arguing and fighting, and ask them don't you think there can be a better way to solve some of the problems. Its all in the way you hold yourself and the way you talk and may but a little smile on your face not everything has to be real serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre-teen son with an attitude [ 6 Answers ]

My pre-teen son, age 12, already acts like a teenager. He is frequently disrespectful to me and more so to his stepdad (who has been there since he was 4 years old). Sometimes he acts like he doesn't love my husband, who loves and cares for us both. He smarts off a lot and answers our questions...

Attitude [ 10 Answers ]

I am having problems with my 10 year old son he use to be so loving and sweet now he has the attitude of "i dont care " you ask he to do some thig and we get I don't care.we changed schools at the beginning of the year and he settled in well now he is about to be expelled and we don't know what to...

Dog with an attitude [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal, my 22 month old Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix has a serious problem. She bites. Sometimes it's for play, sometimes she gets jealous but it is quickly becoming something that needs to be addressed ASAP. In the end, it is entirely my fault, because we've had her her entire...

Attitude changes [ 2 Answers ]

Hey as you all can see in previous post I am trying to grow and understand things in a clearer way so I turn to these post for advice. I would like to get any advice from ladies or even guys in a samular or same situations. My girlfriend and I have had out up and downs like any relationship. But...

View more questions Search