Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacksmom1105 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2006, 10:58 AM
    Need financial aid and grants!
    I'm looking to go back to school and go into nursing. I have a son, and am a single mother. I know about the Pell grant... but are there any other grants that are available to someone like me. I am going to have to work only part time as I have my son full time and I need to go to school full time otherwise it will take me 6-8 years... and who wants to go to school for that long. I just want to go to school, and get where I want to be in life career wise. Any adivce would help!

Thanks!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2006, 11:12 AM
    These books by Matthew Lesko are a great resource:
    http://www.governmentgrant.com/

They're expensive, but many libraries carry them, so check yours. There's tons of money available, and Google is great, but very tedious wading through it all. Lesko's books are a great starting point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grants [ 5 Answers ]

i'd like to know who and where do i write to get a free government grant? i'd like to know the direct link without having to pay for it. Does anybody know where i write to get a free government grant? Please help me!thank you.

Free grants [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how to go about getting a free grant from the federal governmant. I have recently been classified as disabled and would like to start up a career in real estate investing since this would not take a lot of physical labor in order to be a success. I have 3 years of college...

Grants on Horses [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to start a farm taking in abuised horses. How would I go about finding a Grant if there is one available to start a farm. I am not exactly unknowledgable about horses and if I get a grant I have a retired trainer who works with Paso Finos that is willing to work with me on trying to...

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

how Can I Get A Grant To Start A Home Based Business?.

View more questions Search