Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hmorrar Posts: 57, Reputation: 0

Apr 13, 2009, 09:39 AM
    With polite we approch to your hands
    Not imposing anything here, part of our faith is to introduce the truth to others,
    5:82 Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant.
    5:83 For, when they come to understand what has been bestowed from on high upon this Apostle, thou canst see their eyes overflow with tears, because they recognize something of its truth; [98] [and] they say: "O our Sustainer! We do believe; make us one, then, with all who bear witness to the truth.

Therefore I add this link for anyone who wants to read more, many thanks

IslamWeb - Discover Islam - Islam in Brief
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2009, 09:42 AM

Salam alaykum. I moved this thread to our Discussion board.

Apr 13, 2009, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    Salam alaykum. I moved this thread to our Discussion board.
    Wa alaikom, so why? And where it was moved?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2009, 10:46 AM

Moved to where it is now :)

You originally posted to our Questions board. Please review the forum Rules (help link uppper right) for more info.

Apr 13, 2009, 10:49 AM

Ok thanks, by the way I couldn't find a forum for project management, I am an expert in this frield and would like to share my knowledge, can you consider opening a forum sepcially for project management professionals!
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Apr 13, 2009, 05:54 PM

Thank you for the link . Interesting :)

G&P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Polite or rude to accept large tips [ 14 Answers ]

In a professional business setting where tips are not normally given, Do you accept large tips when a client hands it to you? Is it polite to take the money and rude to decline it? Or is it polite to decline it and rude to take it? Thanks

What happened to being polite and respectful? [ 68 Answers ]

"The bread and wine representing Christ's broken body and lifegiving blood are replaced with sadomasochistic sex toys in this twisted version of Da Vinci's The Last Supper," CWA said on its Web site. "'Gay' activists disingenuously call Christians 'haters' and 'homophobes' for honoring the...

Polite way to request privacy. [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I are currently expecting our second child. I am due on January 5, but am expecting an early birth at the end of December if my doctor is correct in her assumtions. Last year, my Father in law voiced an urge to come and stay with us over Christmas holiday so he could watch my son...

Words acceptable in polite society [ 7 Answers ]

Is there an acceptable word for "turd" ? Or have we invented a vulgate word for something that should to have a word to identify it?

View more questions Search