Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    proudmotherof2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 08:41 AM
    Removing the non-biological father off birth certificate
    My boyfriend signed the birth certificate and we did a Legal DNA test through DNA diagnostic and found that he is not the biological father. I determined how to change my sons last name, but I do not know how or what to file in order to remove him as the legal father from the birth certificate in the state of oklahoma. Tulsa, Oklahoma. PLease help me!!!!!!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2009, 08:47 AM

You will have to file for an amendment - the Court Clerk who assisted you in changing his name should have all that info. If not: Oklahoma Birth Certificate, Death Record, Marriage license and other vital records

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding a non-biological father to birth certificate in Maryland [ 3 Answers ]

Info needed to know:My son is almost 12 yrs old, his real father wanted nothing to do with him ever. I moved to another state when he was 1. I meet my husband when my son was 3 yrs old, been calling him Dad since then( my son knows of his bio-dad and has meet him again at 10yrs old).We know have...

If a non-biological father signs a birth certificate is he responsible for the child? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, here is my question. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 and 1/2 years and love each other very much. I messed up and cheated on him about 7 months ago - a one night stand kind of thing (alcohol was involved). But anyway, I came clean and told him. I also told him I understood if he...

Biological father not on birth certificate but husband now is does he have rights [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a 9 yr old daughter.. an her biological father has never been there or supported her.. his name was never on the birth certificate an now I'm married my husbands name is now on the birth cert.. she carries his last name an has supported her since we've been to gether for 5 yrs.. her...

I am not the biological father but my name is on birth certificate what rights do I h [ 11 Answers ]

I have an 11 month old daughter who at the time of birth thought and believed to be mine. Just recently I found out that she is not mine bilogicaly and my name is on the birth certificate. And now the biological father may want to step in, what rights do I have?

Can you remove a biological father from the birth certificate. If he agrees [ 9 Answers ]

I have a one year old daughter. And her father has never helped support her. And now that the State is forcing him to, he's asked me if there was anyway to have his name taken off the birth certificate so that he has no legal obligations to her! I agree with him and think it would be for the best,...

View more questions Search