Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    huff27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 06:30 AM
    Green Stripe on TV
    I have a 26" Panasonic LCD tv which has a green vertical green stripe in the middle of the screen approx. 2" wide. It is darker at the top of the stripe. Any solutions or is it an expensive repair.

Huff27
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2009, 06:41 AM

When this happened to my TV the set was about 3 months old and it was called a bezel or something - it was so expensive to repair that they gave me a new TV.

I had more than one "line" that wasn't working. It might be different, depending on the size of the "line."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she...

Stripe Bed Sheets [ 4 Answers ]

This isn't a question about furniture, but I didn't know where else to post it. Where can I purchase some inexpensive stripe bed sheets? Bed sheets always seem to be plain colours these days. I did see some stripe sheets a while ago in John Lewis but they were really expensive. I particularly...

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

Green BM [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean when your BM is green? It has been that way for the past 2 days.

View more questions Search