Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 02:16 AM
    Do you ever feel that you are all alone in this world?
    Do you ever feel that you are all alone in this world?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2009, 05:40 AM

No, I personally have not. Are you asking for advice (such as why you feel this way; why others feel this way) or is this a discussion question?

I realize you have children and grandchildren - ?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 08:24 AM

Yes I do, but that is purely down to the losses in my family that have left a huge hollow which can never be filled.

Every day I am surrounded by many people but the hollow is still there, so I try to keep very busy which helps.

There are times when I shut off for several weeks but eventually pull my socks up as there are other members of my family that depend on me.. life goes on.

If you have this feeling for no explainable reason, please visit your GP and talk it through, I'm sure he will be able to point you in the right direction to get you through this patch... there are many people out there that actually do care, including us on this site.

Please come back to us if you feel the need.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2009, 02:46 AM

Hi, ROLCAM!

Sure, sometimes. But, it's usually when I'm really depressed and having to deal with a lot of difficulties.

Why are you asking the question, please?

Thanks!
    busybee25 Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Jul 28, 2010, 12:02 AM

Yes I do. Even when I am surrounded with so many people, I feel am still alone. I am also going through a stae of depression, as my doctor suggested. But just like the rest I too want to know, why did you ask that question please?
    busybee25 Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2011, 11:58 AM
    Well I feel this way all the time due to severe emotional losses in life. And everyday seems to be a task which seems to be difficult to cope with. There are people on all fronts who cheat on you everyday, take advantage of my simplicity... oh the list is really too long. At times I really face a break down. Yet I know that I have to live (though I really don't wish to anymore) So just because I have to live I force myself to carry on :(
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2011, 01:34 PM
    This was posted in 2009 - do you have a question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

View more questions Search