Business Expert

Jul 18, 2009, 08:35 PM

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/...hm_6bf6ff3.png

Stringer
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2009, 09:10 PM
    Good one Stringer! :p

It's been some time now. I'll post one. Gosh, this cat is brave! And I who thought cats were afraid of water! :p

XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jul 18, 2009, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Good one Stringer! :p

It's been some time now. I'll post one. Gosh, this cat is brave! And I who thought cats were afraid of water! :p

Aww! It looks so cute!
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2009, 09:39 PM
    Hey xoxo! It seems to be awfully freaking though :p
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2009, 01:03 AM

What he's thinking is cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold!

Jul 19, 2009, 02:10 PM

Lol I wonder if he can float backwards!

Jul 19, 2009, 02:31 PM
    Lol here's some more

Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 06:39 AM
    Aww the last one is too cute! :p

Jul 20, 2009, 10:51 AM

Lol I think he looks kind of evil.
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 11:11 AM
    LOL! Ok, you may be right there! :p
    louise9 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 02:30 PM

Hey I think most cats are cute cause they are so fluffy and small.
    I have four cats - three boys and 1 girl - Otto, Alice, Scrappy, Tilly.
    I grew up with Scrappy, he is two years older than me, we got him 8 weeks after he was born.
    Then we got Alice when she was 5 years old and she is now 9.
    We got Otto when he was three years old, he is now six.
    And last but not least we got tilly a little while ago when he was 6 weeks old he is now just over a year old.
    Tilly is the only on that catches Birds and rats and mice and things. He also broke he leg and has just got better.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 02:31 PM

You know you have to post pictures Louise!
    Quite a family you have there!
    trmpldonagn Posts: 252, Reputation: 15

Jul 21, 2009, 01:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by louise9 View Post
    hey i think most cats are cute cause they are so fluffy and small.
    I have four cats - three boys and 1 girl - Otto, Alice, Scrappy, Tilly.
    I grew up with Scrappy, he is two years older than me, we got him 8 weeks after he was born.
    Then we got Alice when she was 5 years old and she is now 9.
    We got Otto when he was three years old, he is now six.
    and last but not least we got tilly a little while ago when he was 6 weeks old he is now just over a year old.
    Tilly is the only on that catches Birds and rats and mice and things. he also broke he leg and has just got better.

Is Tilly better now? I ask because I did not know that cats were hunters (and I hate to say some are killers by nature). I have my first cat for 6 years and another previously for 15 months. When she "passed", OMG, I lost 12 pounds in a little over a week. I love animals obviously. But I was wondering... Are all cats predators, hunters, etc. by nature? I read that they are but I no longer let my cat out because of the heartbreak of seeing other animals die. It really kills me. I know, I'm a sap! Does Tilly still hunt birds, rats, mice, etc. And is he OK? I hope.
    trmpldonagn Posts: 252, Reputation: 15

Jul 21, 2009, 01:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by none12345 View Post
    hey, what do you guys think is the cutest type of cats? =P I had a tabby and it was the the cutest thing. i cried when she died T_T
    Hi None, I may be too late for this thread but I did not read the entire thread. I am so sorry that you lost your little tabby. Was she gray? Or Orange? I think gray. But it is no wonder that you cried. My cat, as I mentioned in my last post but did not mention what type she was, died also. OMG, I lost a lot of weight. I'd rather be fat and have her back here. I think I may have posted this before but this is such a long thread, I would have to go back and check. Either way, I am sorry for your loss. A lot of people don't understand but boy oh boy it hurts. Like a family member almost right?
    I hope you are well and I hope that you can let another pet into your life. They need you NONE. They need us!
    louise9 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 03:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by trmpldonagn View Post
    Is Tilly better now? I ask because I did not know that cats were hunters (and I hate to say some are killers by nature). I have my first cat for 6 years and another previously for 15 months. When she "passed", OMG, I lost 12 pounds in a little over a week. I love animals obviously. But I was wondering...... Are all cats predators, hunters, etc. by nature? I read that they are but I no longer let my cat out because of the heartbreak of seeing other animals die. It really kills me. I know, I'm a sap! Does Tilly still hunt birds, rats, mice, etc.? And is he OK?? I hope.
    Tilly is much better now we had to keep him in a big cage for 8 weeks but we kept saying we have to be cruel to be kind, cause after he broke his leg if he went up stairs or tried to get up on a chair he would have broken his leg again.

Don't keep your cat in because
    1. it is their nature to catch birds and different bugs (if you don't like bugs and that in your house if it is a cat that likes to play a lot it will get rid of them for you)
    2. if he hasn't left one in the garden or brought one in for you to see he probably isn't. Scrappy will sit and watch bugs, spiders, butterflies, moths, birds, rats (not in our house or garden in allies) and little field mice but Tilly will eat anything really.
    The good thing about it is cats don't realise they are hurting them they think their playing with them but with everything but the birds they die from the shock not from being hurt by cats. Tilly ate a bee the other day stupid cat.
    Sorry if my message upset you because you don't need to get upset. I am a animal lover to but I don't like spiders and insects, all of my friends say and I quote "I'm glad you have someone living with you because if you didnt you would have a mini farm" I would as well. In my hole life I have had 9 fish, 1 rabbit, 3 hamsters, 4 dogs and 6 cats. At the minute I have 4 cats and a hamster the hamsters name is cookie (I have to hide the hamster from Tilly)
    joyluo1999 Posts: 240, Reputation: 12

Jul 21, 2009, 04:50 PM
    All the cats I've seen on this post are all adorable and I mean ADORABLE.
    :):D:):D:):D
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 22, 2009, 10:26 PM

http://www.thedailycute.com/dailycut...nnap_thumb.jpg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older cats ganging up on newer cats [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I have two 14 year old cats, I recently introduced two 4 year old sisters. We attempted to "introduce" them correctly. Over the last week or so, one of the older cats stalks and corners either of the younger cats with the other older cat joining in for good measure. The noise is terrifying....

Seriously cute [ 10 Answers ]

Pictures: Chimpanzee and tiger - best friends - How Amazing Is This?

Cute? [ 27 Answers ]

Sup friends, I noticed that guys love saying the word "cute" to girls. Why is that? I mean, cute as in what? Babies are cute. Puppies are cute? What the hell do you all mean, for real now! Why can't you say " hey, you're f-ing hot" or even "you're alright" but "cute" don't cut it. What do you...

How cute is this? [ 4 Answers ]

How cute is this news story... BBC NEWS | World | Asia-Pacific | NZ dolphin rescues beached whales :D

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

View more questions Search