Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    volbaby83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 08:10 PM
    Need Title of Disney Movie from late 80s or Early 90s
    I've been searching forever to find the name of a made-for-TV Disney movie from years ago. I can't remember a lot of details because I was very young when it came out and haven't seen it for many years. I know it was a cartoon movie about a kid who hid, what I want to call hippos, in the downstairs of his home. This animal ate EVERYTHING. They rode on it to get them where they needed to be in order to defeat the villain (which I cannot remember). I know this sounds completely crazy, since I can't provide many details, but if anyone has a clue as to what I'm talking about, I would appreciate any info.

Thanks
    volbaby83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 08:36 PM
    So I figured it out, and was totally off; but at least I found it.

Now I have a new one... this should be a little easier (I hope).

This was a TV show, again back in the day all about animals. There were like 6 of them. There was a female purple hippo, a monkey, and a lion that I remember. They were very made up and little more animated than their real life versions. Does anyone have any idea what this show was?
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Apr 13, 2009, 10:36 AM

Wuzzles?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Sci Fi Movie possibly on Disney Channel in late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! The movie was about a girl whom I believe was transported from the future. She had long black hair, and I remember she had a type of tiara that looked like white plastic with a large stone in the middle. The only other thing I remember is that she put her clothes in the microwave,...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

Disney Channel Movie late 80s/early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering the name of a Disney Channel movie that would have aired sometime around Halloween when the Disney Channel used to do those halloween specials that were just an hour or so of cartoon clips. I only know that because we had taped it off the TV and it was on the same tape with the...

Late 80s to early 90s movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie that used to play on disney channel on saturdays. It's a BBC movie about a girl witch named "Harriet," I think?? She went to a school named hogwarts and the similarties to harry potter are crazy but I can't recall the name. I do remember that in the movie she was given a cat in a...

View more questions Search