Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetnessnBK Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 05:02 PM
    Itchy flasky genital skin
    My boyfriend is having a hard time. We have both been tested for all types of stds and hiv and aids. We are both negative. The problem is, is that, his balls are ALWAYS itchy and flakey. He has history of diabetes in his family. Can diabetes be causing this issue? Also, what of the itchy flakey balls? :confused:
    tynasia Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Apr 12, 2009, 05:40 PM
    Tell him how you feel about itchy ball and tell him that you have to get iy check because in may be cancer in the ball section
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Apr 20, 2009, 12:20 AM

It can definitely have something to do with it, its time to go to a doc. It could be soemthing really eazy to fix or hard but it should be loked at just make an appt with an male doc and force him to go. Most men hate going to the doc. Best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin bumps in the genital area.should I be worried about and STD [ 1 Answers ]

I have probably done hours of internet research on bumps on or around the vaginal area. I have looked at a thousand disgusting pictures of everything from herpes to syphilis looking for something like what I have and there has so far been nothing. I have small growths growing on the skin around my...

Dry itchy skin [ 5 Answers ]

My dogs are scratching a lot. They have no fleas and I am giving them Salmon oil for dry skin. Is there anything else I can be doing to relieve dry skin?

Reddish itchy dry skin! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey buddies I don want to use any cream of cleansers help me.. I think I 've this due to improper usage of soap... It ruptures my skin.. This causes me lag in doing my work.. 1 whether soap 've to be taken foamed and then should be applied or any other methods.. 2 whether it should be...

Black Itchy Skin [ 2 Answers ]

My 3year old large mix breed dog has been diagnosed with undetermined skin allergies. Our vet pushed us into giving him prednazone which didn't help him at all and has since been angry with us for giving it to him because he is now overweight due to the water it makes him retain. His skin has...

Itchy skin [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! My dog has one spot that seems a bit itchy. The vet said that she seemed to have a little bit of grass irritation, but that there weren't any signs of anything significant. Is there something over the counter that might help? Hand lotion, hydrocortisone cream, something like that? I...

View more questions Search