Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schoolbusyellow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 01:39 PM
    Grant for home repairs for senior citizens
    Our home is in need of repairs and we do not have the money to fix it, are there any grants out there for seniors for home repairs?
    rosemary master Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 05:21 PM
    :confused:i am physically and mentally disabled as well as my 72 year old husband I am on oxygen 24 hrs a day we own our home . But we have a set income and are unable to make repairs to our home and we need help is there anyone we can turn to for help.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2009, 11:00 AM

Contact your local county offices. Where I live there is Habitat for Humanity, Community Action offices. They came out and fixed my neighbor's home for practically free. You do need to qualify via your income or lack of income. Hopefully there is something like this in your area to help you.
    ray57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 07:20 AM
    Need deck and wheel chair ramp
    katieohara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 10:22 AM
    My mother is a eightyfive yr old woman in much need of home repairs. She also is on a fixed income. Who can I contact to get some kind of needed help for her.
    aeb082332 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 08:09 AM
    Who do I contact in hillsbourgh county for a new roof and the house painted inside and out, I am on a low budget
    kevin bresett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2013, 07:04 PM
    I live in St. Lawrence county NY and I need some home repair. Is there any help? I am on a fixed low income and I am 78. [email protected]

Kevin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bankrupsy and senior citizens [ 4 Answers ]

My question to you is I have a personal friend ,who is a senior citizen and co signed on a car note. The car was repossessed after a short time,now the are taking her to court to pay 14,000 her only source of income is social security,she has no car no home,no assets She wants to file...

Health insurance for Senior Citizens [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a Health Insurance policy in INDIA to cover my Family of 3 and my Senior Citizen Parents. Can any Insurance company in INDIA, cover my parents as well who are above 60 yrs of age, and proved a cover to the entire family.

Senior Citizens: [ 6 Answers ]

This is a questionnaire for old people can you please fill it out? I am a student who is currently studying at University, I am doing a project on older people and have to design a new service, network or other solution that would benefit older people experiencing or vulnerable to loneliness...

Senior Citizens Daycare [ 2 Answers ]

What is the success and failure rate of a senior citizens daycare (adult daycare)?

Senior citizens tax rebate [ 4 Answers ]

I think I have the necessary information. Seniors on only social security income and make over $3,000 must file a tax form to get their $300.00 rebate. The sample tax form 1040a. Besides the label part and signing the form. You just need to fill in line 14E and send a copy of your 1099 and...

View more questions Search