Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wastedtime8 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Anime film about a robot girl
    Hi, I want to know the title of an anime film I watched like a year ago, it looked pretty new, so its most probably post-2000, about a girl who is a robot but she doesn't know, and a human boy that falls in love with her, while in the city there's some kind of war going on, and the girl is like a weapon the government or someone is trying to use to their advantage. If I remember something else ill post it, thanks.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 10:14 AM

Metoroporisu (2001)
    wastedtime8 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 10:45 PM

Haha, that's it man, thanks a lot. I knew there must be someone here who likes anime and knows enough about it to know the film, specially since I saw it recently and I remember enough to make a good description.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 07:09 AM

No worries :)
    lebronisking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 01:32 AM
    I love you guys legit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make an anime film! :mad: [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: I am currently directing an anime. I've got the script, the cast, the plot, the outline, etc. The only problem is I don't know how to make the actual film. I tried using FLASH, but it didn't come out the right way. The way I wanted it to look is kind of like real Japanese anime. What can I...

Find out name of old Anime film. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, I really need help to find the name of an old anime film I saw as a kid (on vhs)back in the late 80's early 90's(the film may have been produced before this, don't know). I can remember some of the story surrounding the plot and the vhs was entitled Once Upon a Time (but this was not...

Movie about a Robot Girl [ 1 Answers ]

Must have been about 15+ years ago but I'm trying to find a movie that may in fact be two movies. I would like to find them both but whatever I can get ;) Ok mainly I recall a scene with a girl in a room with a older woman (may have been elderly) and the girl throws a basketball at her head and...

Robot film from 80's or 90s [ 3 Answers ]

What movie was it that had the little robot that looked like a hamburger & it could fly around?

Robot girl [ 2 Answers ]

I'm searching the title of some movie I watched about 15 years ago. It is about a robot girl that looks really real like a human, the start of the movie is about a man coming back home and he acts like the robot girl is her girlfriend, he starts to touch her and as he makes her sit on top of...

View more questions Search