Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 12, 2009, 09:34 AM
    Finding Obituary online
    Hi there,

So I am wondering how I should go about finding my father's obituary. I have heard that my step-witch, I mean, step-mother made a few mistakes in its printing. I want to know. If so, what should I do? Just let it be?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Do you know what paper it was printed in? Most obituaries are put in newspapers that represent the town where the deceased lived most recently as well as the town where he was born.

If this was a recent event, check the websites of the newspapers where you think it might have run. If you can not find it, then contact the offices of those papers. They will have it on file.
    Vision Expert

Apr 13, 2009, 08:33 AM

I don't know what paper it was in. It was 8 years ago. I've already tried that and googling every combination of his name and the word "obituary".
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 12:05 AM
    Sorry, I don't know what else you can do. Hopefully someone else will be able to help you.
    Vision Expert

Apr 14, 2009, 12:13 PM

I found the Funeral announcement, but not the actual obituary. I found the paper that it was published in, too. If that helps.

http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/bel...2001/apr01.txt

It's on that page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding a birthday online. [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently started talking to this guy and he told me his birthday and somehow I forgot... I know it is the beginning of this month but, I can't remember the date!! Is there a way I can find out online without him telling me again?... :confused:

Finding copy of w2 online [ 2 Answers ]

Can u help me get a copy of my w2 for 2008

Finding an online job [ 8 Answers ]

How do I go about finding a job online that is not a scam?

Finding someone online without having to register or pay? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for my father for a while now, and I have some general information on him... I know the city and state where he lives, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find him using one of those "people finder sites" that I don't have to pay to register or anything..

Finding birthdate online [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find someone's birthday for free on the internet?

View more questions Search