Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rewrite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2004, 03:50 PM
    Diabetic diet
    My Aunt is a big, beautiful, mature woman who has just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.

She is having a problem understanding how to convert carbs to grams. Her dietician is a wonderful person, but doesn't realize that she is 70 years old and may not catch on as quickly as a younger person.

Is there somewhere on the web that she can go for help on this?

Thank You! ;D
    fj Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2004, 06:13 AM
    Re: Diabetic diet
    You could look up the site of doctor bernstein, he has an interesting new view, that is supported by more and more evidence and will in my opinion gain more credit in the next few years.

http://www.diabetes-normalsugars.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diabetic Cat Help [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old, diabetic, spayed, feline. She has been insulin dependent for approx 5 years. Occasionally, she may go a week or more and require NO insulin. She's been on Humulin-Ultra the entire time. Has anyone ever had a bad bottle? This bottle is less than two weeks old, but her #'s are...

Diabetes: How much sugar should a diabetic limited to? [ 3 Answers ]

How much sugar should a diabetic be limited to? (gram per day or week?)

Diabetic cooking [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found out that I am a diabetic and am trying to cook healthy meals. Does anyone have any recipies for good vegetable dishes. I am trying not to use starchy vegetables. My Doctor said vegetables were free for me to eat so I can have more of them if they are not the starchy kind! Yumm...

Diabetic dog [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has diabetes and I can't get her to eat, she vomits every time she eats or drinks this is the first time this has happened. I think she is having a hypoglycemic episode, should I give her her shot anyway? I just put some karo syrup on her teeth so she could get some sugar, can anyone help me.

View more questions Search