Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bgcandbar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2009, 09:26 PM
    Probation transfer
    My boyfriend is in Ripley County Jail about to be release this month. He did 7 months and will have to serve 2 yrs probation. He also has restition $7000. Can he get his probation transferred down to Florida? Someone please HELP!!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2009, 05:44 AM

Hello b:

Read this:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...on-115783.html

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2009, 06:02 AM

Of course I have no idea what state Ripley County is in, but his attorney needs to work with the courts, and the probation offices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I transfer my probation [ 1 Answers ]

I am on misdemeanor probation in Ocala, Florida. My charges are paraphernalia, marijutana less than 20 grams and one count of concealed weapons. I have been on probation for four months. I recently found out that I am pregnant. My husband has a job in Louisiana and he is leaving for his job in...

Transfer Probation [ 26 Answers ]

Hi there. In 2005 I was arrested for cocaine possession. It was a very small amount. I was 19 and it was my first year of college. This happened in a small town in Georgia (I was just passing through) Since I was arrested I have completely turned my life around and am about to graduate college...

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

When you are trying to transfer your probation to another state how long does it take

Probation transfer [ 1 Answers ]

My situation is this . My husband is on probation in N.Y for felony DWI. He is on probation for 5 years he has 3 left . He has has been a model probationer . Not one problem . My job transferred in July from N.Y to South Carolina . I'm a federal officer for homeland security . The probation...

View more questions Search