Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phili28 Posts: 66, Reputation: 0

Apr 11, 2009, 02:19 PM
    14 weeks, braxton hicks?
    Hi I woke up this morning turnrd over and stretched, when I relaxed I noticed ia feelling in my tummy, I looked down and I saw a perfect outline of my uterus. It reached just under my belly button.

It didn't hurt at all. Is this normal ?

Tandah Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Apr 15, 2009, 08:56 AM

Very normal! :)
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Apr 17, 2009, 12:28 AM

Just get sometime to rest and relax, everything will be fine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Braxton Hicks Contractions [ 1 Answers ]

Iam 24 weeks pregnant with a boy!! This is my first pregnancy, so Im a little in the dark on exactly what are braxton hicks contractions. Some days I feel a tight pain in my lower abdomen, it dosen't last long, but I worry about everything. Is this normal?

Braxton-hicks @ 17wk [ 2 Answers ]

I've done a little research on Braxton-Hicks contractions, but is it possible to get them at 17wks?

Braxton hicks contractions [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm 8 months pregnant, first baby, and four times in the last few weeks I've had what I can only assume are braxton hicks contractions... but they're extremely painful, and uncomfortable, to the point where I well... cry and try not to move a muscle... they last allllllll day, my back and...

Bracton hicks [ 7 Answers ]

I am 26 weeks and having pain that I believe that it is braxton hicks contractrions I get them about four times a day and they hurt but they are hours apart but I did have my other son at 27 weeks how do I know if they are braxton hicks or something else and should I be having these already I...

Braxton-Hicks Contractions too early? [ 5 Answers ]

Sorry this may be a little long so bare with me! I'm 23 1/2 weeks pregnant with my first. It started a couple weeks ago (21 weeks) with the first little contractions. I thought they were cute and fun. A few days ago they started getting a bit stronger. I would feel him move and then I feel like he...

View more questions Search