Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Buggggyboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Connecting Multiple Sources!

How do I connect my vcr/and comcast cable box to my dvd recorder? I also have a dvd player, but not interested in recording from it... only for play.

What do I need to do and is there a website with a diagram for assistance?

Reginald
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Apr 13, 2009, 04:16 PM
    Here is a website with instructions and diagrams:

Set-Up and Connection Assistance

The blue links at the bottom of the web page offer additional instructions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple components connecting at switch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carport light (Power Source), a shed with existing light and receptacle controlled by it's own switches, and a new bug light that I'm trying to install all connecting inside a switch box that is to control the new bug light only. So 3 sets of wires in this switch box. The shed should...

Connecting Multiple Speakers [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am attempting to get the best performance out of a pair of outdoor rock speakers. My set up is simple. * 100 watt 8 ohms channel (Pioneer VSX-516). * Wired to a Volume control (Proficent VC60I) (impedance Balancing Volume Control). * To the two Speakercraft 620ROX (60W 8 ohms)...

Connecting to multiple networks [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently a college student who enjoys downloading files. On my side of the room I have 2 LAN network connections, usually one goes to my Xbox 360 and the other to my computer but when I have large files to download I was wondering if I could use both LAN connections in my computer to double...

Connecting to multiple networks at the same time with one PC [ 23 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a question about being on multiple networks at the same time. I have two networks at home, first I'll explain the topology of each of them. Directly on my internet connection, behind my modem, there is a switch (which functions as a hub I guess). Behind this hub are 2...

View more questions Search