Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jo 45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2009, 09:42 AM
    My husband and I are drifting apart.I feel he takes me for granted and doesn't love me
    If I decide to go back home what would be my legal rights .we have been married 23 years
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2009, 10:28 AM

I don't know why this is posted in workplace relationships. Do you work together and that's the problem?

If you just leave him and he wants to sue you for divorce, he can use (in many States) abandonment as the cause.

If you want "out" of the marriage, then file for a divorce (or separation) and handle it legally.

If you are asking about settlement ("what are my rights?") you need an Attorney familiar with the laws in your State.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

The one I love doesn't feel the same anymore [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all, new to this site and to the pain we are and have felt / feeling. With all the support and advice from you and the hope Ash123 comes across this too, would be very much appreciated. So here goes, my story... sorry for the length. I'm a 39 year old male who's been with his soulmate for...

Bathtub leak only when husband takes shower [ 9 Answers ]

I have a strange question... we have a leak in our kitchen ceiling, directly under bath #1. The plumber came out twice and even reset the toilet in bath #1, but the problem still occurs. We determined it only occurs when my husband (not me, not my kids) takes a shower in bath #2, which is NOT...

Doesn't feel anything when I kiss ? [ 11 Answers ]

I had 1 girlfriend before and now recently I date this one girl... I like her... she likes me a lot too.. But the problem is... and I not complaining don't get me wrong... but it really get me frustrated and confused... whenever we kiss ? I don't feel anything,. you no what I mean ? Like...

Do I still get alimony if husband takes custody of children after the divorce [ 3 Answers ]

When I got divorced we both got joint custody of children and I got child support and alimony awarded to me for 3 and a half years after,my ex took me back to court and gained custody of children should he still be paying me alimony?

View more questions Search