Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjiziahayi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2009, 09:04 AM
    Any expermients done on which soda has more fizz
    Which soda has more fizz?
    jeffrey michael Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

Apr 11, 2009, 09:10 AM

Well according to mythbusters they tried a lot of different soda products and diet coke was the most potent. If your trying to do the mentos experiment.
    any body Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Do you have xbox live my phone # is 9286146589

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bicarbonate of soda vs. Baking soda? [ 2 Answers ]

In Australia, we only have bicarbonate of soda and baking powder. The chocolate crinkles recipe I want to try out requires baking soda. Which can I use to substitute & how much?:confused:

Which soda brand has the most fizz? [ 4 Answers ]

I am doing a science experiment and I am in sixth grade and I was surfing the web for a idea when I find that great topic but it didn't tell me the directions so I need to know how to figure that out! -Macey Rae? **

Soda Pop Fizz [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to complete my science project and I am doing it on the Soda Pop and its fizz. I used Powder Citric Acid, C6H8O7, and Baking Soda, NaHCO3, what is the resulting chemical reaction on this? Is it C6H8O7 + NaHCO3 -> C6H9O8Na + CO2 I normally used 1 to 1 ratio but is it...

Identifying baking soda and washing soda [ 2 Answers ]

Using a monoprotic acid, how would you find out which sample is baking soda and which sample is washing soda if you have unknown samples of each? I think it has something to do with how much CO2 each produces when reacted with the acid, but I don't know which produces more CO2 and which produces...

Dog Ate Soda Bottle [ 1 Answers ]

I gave my dog a small soda bottle with dog treats inside to play with and keep her occupied. We've done this many times. I can't find the bottle anywhere. IF she ate The entire bottle, what do I need to watch for? :confused:

View more questions Search