Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jotaro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 06:26 PM
    Sanskrit translation of my name for a tattoo
    I'd like to know the translation of my name in Sanskrit for a tattoo - my name is Joyce
    teened Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Apr 10, 2009, 07:10 PM

What's the meaning of your name?
    shatriya Posts: 156, Reputation: 18

Apr 15, 2009, 03:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jotaro View Post
    i'd like to know the translation of my name in sanskrit for a tattoo - my name is joyce
    जॉइस (Joy-ees)
    silastrudy86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 04:59 AM
    My name is silas trudy
    silastrudy86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 05:01 AM
    I'd like to know the translation of my name in sanskrit for a tattoo - silas trudy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit translation for my tattoo [ 12 Answers ]

Hi. I got the phrase "Don't settle" (i.e. Don't settle for less, but without the "for less" part) translated on another site. It was written as स्थिरा मा भव. I wanted to know if that is correct and also what the transliteration is (how do you say it). It would be as if someone (male or female) is...

Sanskrit tattoo translation [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a teeny-tiny question! My brother passed away a few years ago, therefor I want to place a tattoo on the back of my neck in sanskrit saying: a miracle lost but a smile never to be forgotten does anyone know how to write this accurately in sanskrit? it would mean the world to...

Sanskrit tattoo translation [ 2 Answers ]

I would love to find out the correct translation for "embrace life" in sanskrit. Don't really want to get a tattoo that is misspelled. :p

Sanskrit tattoo Translation [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me translate below quote into Sanskrit for my tattoo, "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die Today." I would also like "Good Girl Gone Bad" translated too. Thanks in advance! :cool:

Translation into sanskrit for tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

It reads: "I am to the world as rain is to water and as petals are to the lotus." Even a partial translation would be helpful Thank you for any help that you can provide me

View more questions Search