Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luckyone2335 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 06:14 PM
    Fertility statues
    Will fertility statues increase my chances of getting pregnant even after a tubal? What can I do other than have a tubal reversal or ivf?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2009, 06:18 PM

No fertility statues will not increase chances for pregnancy.

There are rare chances that the tubal fails but again, that's rare. Best bet would be to see about have the tubal reversed.

This is why it is not a good idea to choose a permanent method of birth control unless you are 100% sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roman Catholics and statues [ 11 Answers ]

I was raised RC and I've never heard this before. Neighbor is attempting to sell her house; it's been on the market for months and months. She's Baptist, was visiting a friend in a RC nursing home. One of the Nuns told my neighbor to bury a statue of St. Joseph upside down, outside, until her...

Should Food Statues Remain As Law Today [ 35 Answers ]

Would we today be healthier if we still taught all statues which the Lord had spoken in the book of Leviticus? According to what Jesus said, He did not come to change or eliminate them but to fulfil them. Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to...

Statues of limitations [ 8 Answers ]

Is there any statutes of limitation on sexual/physical child abuse in Ontario, Canada?

Vernon's Civil Statues [ 3 Answers ]

We received a 3 day notice, hand delievered into our mailbox, giving us 3 days to vacate based on the above mentioned statue, chapter 163 article 3975, late taxes and fees. We were not told of the taxes until July. I plan on paying our part, 8 months in 2 days. Does that end the default or is...

View more questions Search