Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delgadoj8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Expected cash collections-Managerial Accounting
    A homework question is asking to create expected cash collections for September, but it breaks down cash sales and sales on account for July, August, September. July and August numbers are actual and sept are expected. My question is do I ignore the cash sales to prepare the expected cash collections? Do I ignore actual sales?

Thanks much,

Javier
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2009, 01:01 PM

You are not to ignore what is given to you.
    This is an indication what is likely to happen if
    Things follow the usual pattern.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Dears, I want to know about the difference between Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting. Thanks ! Sincerely Yours, Mohammad Naim

Schedule of Expected Cash Collections [ 5 Answers ]

Attached is the problem with my answers plugged in. I would like to have them verified. Also I do not understand Requirement #2 how would that be computed?

Cash collections [ 1 Answers ]

All sales at Meeks Company, a wholesaler, are made on credit. Experience has shown that 70% of the accounts receivable are collected in the month of the sale, 26% are collected in the month following the sale, and the remaining 4% are uncollectible. Actual sales for March and budgeted sales for...

View more questions Search