Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lachicchula Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 11:05 AM
    Deportation
    I would like to know if a person was deported out of the states for ten years. But comes back illegal to the states after his ten years are up. Can he still get jail and if so for how long. Or can he still fight it ?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 10, 2009, 03:57 PM

On what ground was he deported? LPR but committed crime or overstay or etc.
    lachicchula Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 10:10 AM
    The first was for bringing people and this time he got put in jail for family volience so now immigration has him and he is going to court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible deportation [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, in 2006 my 7 year old daughter was put in the state care, due to me not being from here and I could not work here, I traveled back and forth to my country to work. Now after 2 years we have finally been reunited, but she is still in the system and the worst part is she is autistic and I do not...

Deportation Issue [ 6 Answers ]

My wife who is from Guatemala, I am citizen of USA, she married me in end 2006. We have a 3 month old baby, and I think she has planned all of this, just to stay here legally. Can I deport her? What options do I have? Also, When I helped her obtain the green card, I sensed she was trying to...

Immigration law on deportation. [ 4 Answers ]

h ELLO, I was deported fromTurkey on may for one year for working without a work permit But,I had nothing wrote in my passport the police said it goes automatically on the computer then after the year,it gets wiped off automatically,is this correct?Also will I have any problems going back after...

Entry after deportation [ 1 Answers ]

How do I legally get into canada after I got deported from the us to italy on a drug felony

View more questions Search